Logo Challenge

Question

Logo Challenge offered at my site:

Emotion Designs

logochallengeposter.gif

The poster says it all.

The top three entries will recieve the prize listed in that poster.

I need a rather professional logo that matches the color of my website but still keeping the personal website feature so a little bit of pro, personal and design mixed in with the logo.

Here is what I am looking for:

I am going to use this logo as a favicon so make the dimensions of the logo even such as 16px by 16px default icon size

I will also be using this logo for other stuff such as sending out email, indentity, etc.

Colors I prefer to match the site colors but it doesnt have too

Make it trendy, stylish something that will match the theme of my site like simple, young, warm style logo.

Hope that helps

Remember the top three logos will the recieve the $1.00 Hosting for the first three months with 2.5 GB of space and 75 GB of bandwidth. That is a hard deal to come across plus Life-Time advertising on my website.

Edited by emotion

I went for a more simple look than some of the other entries. I based this design on the fact that a logo is a symbol of your company, it needs to clearly represent who you are:

logo.gif

logo1.gif

logo2.gif

logo3.gif

16x16

16x16.gif

16x161.gif

i dont know what he wants exactly and im not gonna win or anything because ive never won a competition in my life. Well ill keep posting more and more but greycobras gonna win and leave nothing for noobs like me.

eddesigns0sp.jpg

eddesigns24yh.jpg

Edited by devastation

greycobras gonna win and leave nothing for noobs like me.

because your just posting plain flowers and rainbows, on the other hand grey cobra is posting flowers and rainbows with a strange and funky smell :)

ill post my flowers and rainbows soon...

Hobez

Edited by [hObO]

ok i was trying to go for a more simple design but i think i have failed somehow as you can see below and i was soo bored that i even did the text myself no font used for the main ed.

edown3ps.jpg

well its unique i should say its bull**** cos u called mine bull**** but im not that mean (sorry if im not allowed to swear i dont know where the rules are)

WOW thats good little stars instead

dnt worry i dont mind im a easy going guy and i know my works rubbish i have had it for a week well thats photoshop. I just really want to win any competition really badly.

well i dont not use it, i know quite a bit of photoshop but for simple stuff like this i use Ulead PhotoExpress, the version im using is 6 years old cept it still gives me quaility results

Hobez

I can change everything if you want :)

If you will be using mine, your slogan could be "The king of design" or something :D

Hope you like it, and good luck to everyone!

post-90509-1105551319.gif

post-90509-1105551326.gif

post-90509-1105551332.gif