Logo Challenge

Question

Logo Challenge offered at my site:

Emotion Designs

logochallengeposter.gif

The poster says it all.

The top three entries will recieve the prize listed in that poster.

I need a rather professional logo that matches the color of my website but still keeping the personal website feature so a little bit of pro, personal and design mixed in with the logo.

Here is what I am looking for:

I am going to use this logo as a favicon so make the dimensions of the logo even such as 16px by 16px default icon size

I will also be using this logo for other stuff such as sending out email, indentity, etc.

Colors I prefer to match the site colors but it doesnt have too

Make it trendy, stylish something that will match the theme of my site like simple, young, warm style logo.

Hope that helps

Remember the top three logos will the recieve the $1.00 Hosting for the first three months with 2.5 GB of space and 75 GB of bandwidth. That is a hard deal to come across plus Life-Time advertising on my website.

Edited by emotion

*wonders if Cinema4D creations are legit*

emotion, if we can design 3D entries, let us know :) I would love to do something in Cinema.

ive got a couple of addons and stuff, also i can create it at almost any angle. Also just ask for the size and i'll give it to ya.

Email: xeondesigns@hotmail.com

Website: www.xeondesigns.tk (down for about a week because ive gotten way too much traffic coming in)

edlogo.jpg

edlogo1.jpg

edlogo2.jpg

edlogo3.jpg

edlogo4.jpg

edlogo5.jpg

edlogo6.jpg