Any UKers on Pipex?

I'm thinking of switching to a Pipex account for my ISDN 'cos I can have 128k on without having to pay for using the second channel and it's unmetered. I know Pipex have got a good network and they come well-recommended, but does anyone here use them (on dial-up specifically). What are they like for downtime and gaming?

Originally posted by sheer

I'm thinking of switching to a Pipex account for my ISDN 'cos I can have 128k on without having to pay for using the second channel and it's unmetered. I know Pipex have got a good network and they come well-recommended, but does anyone here use them (on dial-up specifically). What are they like for downtime and gaming?

i Am! .. i've been on it 3 Weeks, and Filled my 30Gb in no Time! LOL! ... i recommend them!

I've not touched any Gaming yet! but i am Sure its ALL Good ...

HTTP Downloads Come @ a Nice, Steady 60KB/sec ;)

NeYo

heh, I was looking more for ppl on dial-up, but glad Pipex ADSL is sweet, they'd be my first choice if BT would pull their finger out and sort out my exchange.

Originally posted by sheer

heh, I was looking more for ppl on dial-up, but glad Pipex ADSL is sweet, they'd be my first choice if BT would pull their finger out and sort out my exchange.

Oh! LOL! ... i thought u Meant ADSL Dialup Users (unlike in tha US!) over PPPoA! lol!

Cool!

NeYo

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~

i Am! .. i've been on it 3 Weeks, and Filled my 30Gb in no Time! LOL! ... i recommend them!

I've not touched any Gaming yet! but i am Sure its ALL Good ...

HTTP Downloads Come @ a Nice, Steady 60KB/sec ;)

NeYo

What 30GB? I hope you mean your drive and not your yearly bandwidth limit :o I'm planning on signing up with Pipex when DSL is enabled (aparently my exchange is, they just need to flick a switch and send out a press release.

Originally posted by Quboid

What 30GB? I hope you mean your drive and not your yearly bandwidth limit :o I'm planning on signing up with Pipex when DSL is enabled (aparently my exchange is, they just need to flick a switch and send out a press release.

LOL!! Yes, my HDD! :( ... gotta Get a nice F**k off one now! ..:D

NeYo