3/4 Year Olds Are...

3/4 Year Olds Are...  

103 members have voted

1. 1. 3/4 Year Olds Are...

• Sooo cute!
    • Alright I guess?
    • Fooking annoying!

I hate them, so annoying! They ask for food then say they don't want it, expect to be carried down stairs when they can walk etc.

Grr. However, my neice is round so I have my music on loud in my room and it scares her away from coming in here and irritating me :D Score lol

Nothing

585256167[/snapback]

Yep, that makes soooo much sense :rofl:

Unless you mean they're nothing, which is pretty much accurate :D

Depends on the children and the parents. Usually children are a fair reflection of their parents.

If parents act immature, think of themselves rather than their offspring, then you create anarchy with children.

My children when 3 & 4 were average. They did as they were told, went to bed at 5 p.m. or sooner if they had not already fallen to sleep, yes they used sometimes be picky when it came to food and drink, sometimes threw tantrums, like children do, when they walk past a toy shop.

They I think will grow up to be good parents themselves.

Children are smart, they know when somone is trying to rip-them-off.

If you don't like kids, then don't have children yourselves and keep well away from them.

Off-Topic, personally I think all baby boys should be steralised (which is reversible)at birth then under licence be given the right to father children.

Then we would have better parents, as you have to prove you can support your own children and not live off, the welfare state and let someone else pick up the tab.

Then maybe we would have better behaved, better educated, more caring children that grow into similar adults.

Don't forget you were a child once, I bet you would not want to hear someone slagging you off huh!

Um, depends. You can get the brats that just scream and cry all the time. Then you get the innocent ones that are cute.

585257224[/snapback]

My relatives and neighbors spoil their kids, so all I see is brats. I'd like to see an innocent 3 or 4 year old, really.

Well, accept it. It's all part of growing up. You were like that too. Even me. Even my parents. Even your parents. Everyone. Children act like that because they are learning about growing up and be like an adult. Parents who cares alot about their children are more likely to have well behaved adult-children and that tree expands to the children having their own children....and on.

Yes, I know about this because I've seen it. And that is what I am gotta face when I do become a father in future. So I expect a very busy fathering life.