Okay.

Why they want me? because i am cheaper, i told them right away im not to clued up on it, however i will ask some professionals online, seems to me you lot wernt the best to ask for advice, considering you went completely off topic..

They didnt have a problem with this as i am local and my family is in the company, i am offering a service which is more convienant for them plus i get to earn a little bit of money and knowledge

I only came here for some guidance, but heh, guess i wont get it.

If that is your reply, after your mass debate, why bother replying in the first place, i even said in the first post of this therad that i didnt know!!

what a waste of time!

:no: :sleep: :no:

God damn!!

when i saw 2 pages had developed i expected a mass list of possible system, but i got a war on Mac Vs Microsoft.

Guys, i really dont care, its not my PC, its the companys, they have asked for a WINDOWS based system, and for some reason do not want a pre built one.

Okay, they might not be the smartest of companies, i have spoke to them, suggesting, but for some reason they want this system, looking at 3k, +2k on software, total 5k for a ultimate machine, and i am going to deliver the goods.

I have seen some setups in this thread, however i havent really seen any suggestions backing them up, i would like the components to be explained, and backed up by some one! so i dont get shot in the knee caps for delivering a crap computer!

The information was useful, but only useful to me, not the company

Please keep on topic!

Thanks

585267451[/snapback]

Just get them a G5 tower and paint it black or beige and install a windows theme on OS X, I dont see why people are scared of another OS, i mean Windows and Mac are just the same to operate nowadays.

If they demand a windows computer then they probably only want it to fill with Warez'd apps

Eh, just drop it already. He said the company doesn't want Macs, so there's not much you or anyone can do about it. He also said that they are spending $3000 on hardware and $2000 on software, so don't go and accuse them of software piracy just because they use PCs.

Anyways, someone posted a link before to a forum where people know all about this stuff, so I suggest you (xXTOKERXx) should consult them =)