Moss TD dance

dude it is ON MY TIVO!

i just cannot get to it yet until i get the damn tivotogo update :(

sonofa.

i will post the clip immediately. am i the only one on the net that recorded it?

:p

as you can see, many people are upset that the update has not been delivered yet. i signed up for the p-list the day it was announced and have not gotten it yet.

dammit.

Yeah, I don't get how they decided to fine him $10,000. Plummer stuck his middle finger up to the crowd two weeks ago and gets a $5,000 fine, but Moss pretends to simply moon the crowd, and gets $10,000? Hell, even Tony Dungy laughed. That's reason enough to bring down the fine.

I didn't like the dance. Uncalled for or not. I don't like all that stuff I don't mind a little something, but you have to remember when someone scores someone else got beat and that shows no class to act like that. A little is to be expected, but I've seen a lot of over board stuff last few years... and worse is TO's. I don't mean I think they should walk into the endzone and act like nothing happened, but someone else is feeling bad enough about being on the other end of that. No need to be a jerk and rub it in thier face. Maybe some fans deserved it..but did every fan and every Packer player???? It's the ones that don't deserve it that it's going to bother anyway.. you think the fans that gave him a hard time care what he did?  This is only my point of view.. it doesn't reflect how I feel about the people here that express other points of view.

585265199[/snapback]

Yup then after the game they can all burn insence and hol each others hands and unify with peace. I say rub it in the losers face. Nice dance I say !!