Xbox playing burnt dvds?

hotmale44

hey, i've been burnign plenty of dvd-r's for my xbox as i hear they work well without a problem. but for some reason out of my 20 burned dvds only 3 of them will work on my xbox, but work perfectly fine a normal dvd player can anybody tell me why is this or if theres something im suppose to add when i burning thee dvds?????

-thanks

Liquid

Depends on the DVD-Rom drive in your Xbox. Some read them, some dont. Its just luck.

BroChaos

is your box modded or not? what dvd-rom do you have?

NienorGT

it's not supposed to be illegal that?

Deaf Spacker

It depends on what DVD drive you have, the Samsung drive is the best. If you are trying to play burnt games then you need the Xbox to be modded :)

Brandon

donno i have the worts drive (the tompson or whatever) and it plays all my DVD+R movies fine

SecretAgentMan

My Xbox consoles work just fine with burned DVD+R movies so far. Try using a different brand of media and see if that helps.

kylejn

My Xbox works perfectly with Apple-branded DVD-R movies.

dheaddy

I've burnt serveral DVDs with various media on them and my modded xbox runs them fine, I'm using Memorex DVD-R burnt at 4x

emel

depends on what drive and may be luck.. my xbox with thompson drive plays all dvd-r's perfectly.. but the same burnt dvds wont work in my friend's phillips dvd. For him, TDK dvd+r worls best ( he bought TDK dvd+r only, so dont know about other brand). .. so try a different brand.