871 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have an iPod?

• Yes, iPod
    • Yes, iPod mini
    • Yes, iPod photo
    • Yes, iPod shuffle
    • No, but I want one
    • No, but I don't want one

Yes, I have an iPod.  Got a 4G 20gig right after they came out.

585465555[/snapback]

Recently took it back to BestBuy and upgraded to an iPod Photo 30GB. :D

I do not have, nor will I ever have, anything in my house with the Apple logo on it.

585975458[/snapback]

Wow, somebody's got some major closemindedness going on. I bet you feel proud for that too, don't you? :rolleyes:

Nope, and I don't want one. I'm fine with my Creative Nomad Jukebox (Pre-iPod) and Sony MZ-NHF800 Hi-MD minidisc player (MUCH better sound).

Yep, U2 edition 20gig and a pair of apple in-ear headphones. i have never heard sound quality that good besides live concerts...

Yep - 4th Gen, 20gb. 190 songs, 12.3 hours, 3.79gb used - it's not much but I haven't finished adding all my music to iTunes.

Cost me $500 - about 3 weeks later, Apple bring out the 30gb iPod Photo for $500 and reduce my model to $439; ****ed off about that, but otherwise I'm happy :)

Yep...

iPod photo 30gb. Don't understand this generation stuff tbh, but I've only had it for a couple of weeks direct from the Apple store.. and it rocks :)

I don't listen to much music, but occassionally i listen to a few tracks on my way home from school on my Nokia N-Gage which suits me fine.

It also has radio which is good.

Yep...

iPod photo 30gb. Don't understand this generation stuff tbh, but I've only had it for a couple of weeks direct from the Apple store.. and it rocks :)

585991705[/snapback]

iPod Generations ;)

I have a 4th Gen 40gb IPOD. I absolutely love it. I plan to get a 5th gen as soon as they come out (80gb??)