871 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have an iPod?

• Yes, iPod
    • Yes, iPod mini
    • Yes, iPod photo
    • Yes, iPod shuffle
    • No, but I want one
    • No, but I don't want one

i cant be bothered with an ipod. think different? different from who? everyone has one. i might get a zen sometime but right now im happy with my sony mz-n10 mini disc player, smaller and lighter than the ipod.... i got used to atrac too.

mzn10.jpg

It seems a bit of a biased poll seeing as you can only choose:

Yes, iPod

Yes, iPod mini

Yes, iPod photo

Yes, iPod shuffle

No, but I want one

But what if people like me want to choose "No, im not going to either" well we cant so i find this poll to be biased.

ipodshuffle is totally overpriced and overrated, you can get way better players for $100

i always wanted an ipod but my dad bought me a creative muvo 2 4gb, love it. no need for an expensive ipod.

wherez "no i dont want one" ?

585278956[/snapback]

Because the thread title is suggestive to project to members that they should only post if they do want one, or indeed have one, not just someone rallying through every forum as fast as they can to increase their postcount :rolleyes:

i had a 20 gig 3g and sold it for a 40 gig 4g. i've been happy with both :) simplistic and stylish.

ps. i am not an apple fanboy. i actually loathe macs.

No, and I don't want one. I already have my cellphone for mp3, oh and xVid and games and todo list and pdf reader and ... holy crap who needs an iPod?

No, but I want one.

They gave one out at work here the other day in a draw, 40Gb...guy who won it was a stupid stoner who's selling it for drug money. What a waste, there are so many people here who could have put it to good use.

hey dont know much about ipods but want one...

whats ipod shuffle? and does it cost more than 4th gen?

585277138[/snapback]

No it does not, Shuffle link ;) While I would not mind having one, I have a 40gb RCA one that?s about a year old, and I really like i(Y)Y) I only have 7gb free though :wacko:o: