871 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have an iPod?

• Yes, iPod
    • Yes, iPod mini
    • Yes, iPod photo
    • Yes, iPod shuffle
    • No, but I want one
    • No, but I don't want one

If you dont have an ipod, you can possible get one free here: http://ipodfree.hopto.org

Theyre pretty nice though, I hope i get one.

585405294[/snapback]

oh whee, ipod scam again. get lost.

ontopic: i wanted once, but i got myself a creative muvo 2 4gb. cool gadget.

That's not fair. I had a "What iPod do you own?" Thread earlier and was closed by a moderator. What about this one then? Not that I want to close it but please, I always thought this was a very fair forum.

Read my sig and you'll know what iPod I have :)

dL

I have a 3rd gen 15GB. Turned out to be pretty worthless for me so i gave it to a friend for testing purposes. He left the headphones on my desk so i'm wondering what the hell he's doing with it :D

I only wanted it to have some music with me if i go mountainbiking by myself but for that purpose everything about it seemed to be in the way and blocking my movement. Besides that i wanted it to store some photographs on it from my digital camera. Seems that the battery is dead before i can upload a 1 GB flash card and besides that i think it a pretty asocial thing to have, being a social person i hardly spend time alone. I would feel silly walking in the city wearing those white earphones.

I have a Ipod (20 GB). Got it today and it RULES! I am soooooooo happy at the momment.

One bad thing is I have to share it with my sister. Getting my own one in the summer! :D :huh: :D :D