People sleeping... creepy?

ask her out. then you nobody can say anything about you having that picture...

if she knows you have the picture on your desktop then she knows you like her... unless shes slow... really really slow.

my female friends would be freaked out if i put a picture of them on my desktop

585287526[/snapback]

Of course she knows I like her, and she knows I took the picture, and she knows it's on my desktop, I've never been too good at the subtle thing, like I said - I've just never asked her 'out', or whatever you'd want to phrase it as - that might be a good idea to do sometime though.

Of course she knows I like her, and she knows I took the picture, and she knows it's on my desktop, I've never been too good at the subtle thing, like I said - I've just never asked her 'out', or whatever you'd want to phrase it as - that might be a good idea to do sometime though.

585287541[/snapback]

Then I would say its fine. Its deftinetly a hard thing to classify though you know? I would say it could go both ways. That she knows makes it ok, but depending on how you look at it it could be creepy... Like if you were getting off to it then yes its creepy. It seems harmless and uncreepy the way you are saying it though.

so does the girl thats on your desktop find this creepy?

585288375[/snapback]

Nope, she doesn't mind it at all (I guess that should've been my indicator not to care what my friend thinks).

To answer the othe rquestion, no - she's not naked, she's sweatshirt under a blanket, completley un-exposed.

i dunno, im pretty sure if i were her i wouldnt let on i was freaked out about it, but deep down i would be as irregardless of whether or not she claims to approve there is something worryingly unsettling about someone having an image of you asleep on someones desktop.

the fact that you fail to see anything unusual about it is also quite weird. if it was a posed picture designed to be arty it would be a little more explainable but as far as im concerned this is the next best thing to sitting outside her window at night doing the same.

im not trying to insult you mate but i really just find the concept really unappealing.

Why do people make such big deals over such things? Really?

...................yeah and the more I think about it its creepy. Even more so now that I remeber you said that sleeping is one of your "infatuations" WTF? Are you infatuationed with sleeping or with other people sleeping?

its art. simple. its not creepy wow I want to see this wall now even if you pasted semi trans "COPYRIGHTED" all over it come on I really want to see this :)

Basically my arguement was what the first answer said, I know her - hell, the picture was from like 10 seconds before I went to sleep in the same place, she knows it exists - so I didn't see the big deal, and - I'd post my desktop but, I'm greedy - and don't like sharing my pretties 

Well i kinda thought it was ok.... until i seen that... now i think its just wierd, not the good wierd like sour candy, the bad wierd, like seeing golem from LOTR naked or somethin... and a little tip just because she acts like shes ok with it doesnt mean she really is she could be thinking "omg hes a freakin stalker, well ill just act like i dont care for him usin the pic as a BG so he dont kill me"

like everyone else says, just post the pic for us to see, thats the only way go get a for sure answer...

Question: Is it creepy to see a desktop wallpaper of a person in a fetile position with the back turned on you and it looks like he/she is sleeping but at closer look they are dead?

585290503[/snapback]

Uh, Yeah :unsure:

Actually, on second though, i have a wallpaper like that, oh well, i must be creepy.

Why do people make such big deals over such things? Really?

...................yeah and the more I think about it its creepy.  Even more so now that I remeber you said that sleeping is one of your "infatuations" WTF? Are you infatuationed with sleeping or with other people sleeping?

585291619[/snapback]

I'm infatuated with her not with sleeping, me or anyone else sleeping, or anything like that. If you read it some other way, I didn't make myself very clear.

empty, I'd concede that there's a chance that she'd be faking it, but - considering she's seen it, as the background, and I got a kiss right afterwards, I'm willing to bet money she doesn't think it's creepy, so - she doesn't think it's creepy, I don't think it's creepy, and I fail to see why other people do.. none of you have ever woken up next to someone in bed and thought that them sleeping looked cute?.. oh well.

FaX, eh - I might be willing to do something like that, but not in the thread - PM me if you really wanna see, although it's honestly nothing that impressive.

empty, I'd concede that there's a chance that she'd be faking it, but - considering she's seen it, as the background, and I got a kiss right afterwards, I'm willing to bet money she doesn't think it's creepy, so - she doesn't think it's creepy, I don't think it's creepy, and I fail to see why other people do.. none of you have ever woken up next to someone in bed and thought that them sleeping looked cute?.. oh well.

585292806[/snapback]

indeed i have, however to be in such a scenario you are both aware of a mutual attraction and you are both also aware that theres a high chance you might see the other one sleeping. its part of the whole sleeping together deal and its fine...

however, you are not sleeping with this girl, you are not dating this girl - instead you are using a picture of her asleep to fufill some unsettling infatuation with her.

like someone said before, the fact you refuse to share the picture citing greed as your reason only highlights just how severe this infatuation is.

This is NOT normal behaviour.

indeed i have, however to be in such a scenario you are both aware of a mutual attraction and you are both also aware that theres a high chance you might see the other one sleeping. its part of the whole sleeping together deal and its fine...

however, you are not sleeping with this girl, you are not dating this girl - instead you are using a picture of her asleep to fufill some unsettling infatuation with her.

like someone said before, the fact you refuse to share the picture citing greed as your reason only highlights just how severe this infatuation is.

This is NOT normal behaviour.

585294179[/snapback]

except i AM sleeping with her (hence why I said, after I took the picture, i went to sleep, right there, as in - without her moving, just a few minutes afterwards), eh.. ok not 'dating' her in a sense of the word, go on dates yes, like 'officially' dating, no - you seem to keep having your reasoning as misinterpretations of things I said, although each of them, had I not said it exactly the opposite way, would be a valid reason.