Internet Problem

Hi!

I have a really irritating problem with my Internet Explorer.

When I visit some pages (Some examples are Hotmail and Fileplanet) the images will soon start to dissapear on my screen, if I click to open something (like the inbox or compose) the next page will totally dissapear telling me that the page couldn't load. After this I must wait for about one minute before I can use the Internet again or even my startpage will not be able to load.

Does anyone have the same problem or know what to do?

I remember having this problem... I think it was because I was really low on memory.

Try going to your Internet Options>Advanced tab>Multimedia> and make sure "Show Pictures" is checked.

Make sure your cookies and internet cache is clean..

open IE>>>>Tools>>>>(under tempinternet files)>>>>settings>>>>view files>>>>whole bunch of files come up>>>>press ctrl+A they should all be selected now. Press your delete key. You may also want to delete your objects too, same process except click view objects.

If you delete your objects though you will have to redownload things like shockwave..ect but it's possible that you have a corrupted one doing this.

Originally posted by kxgard3

Make sure your cookies and internet cache is clean..

open IE>>>>Tools>>>>(under tempinternet files)>>>>settings>>>>view files>>>>whole bunch of files come up>>>>press ctrl+A they should all be selected now. Press your delete key. You may also want to delete your objects too, same process except click view objects.

If you delete your objects though you will have to redownload things like shockwave..ect but it's possible that you have a corrupted one doing this.

Or you could just click the "Delete Cookies..." and "Delete Files..." buttons :s :s :s :s