What do you drive?

People people blank out your number plates! Don't know what it's like arounmd the world, but UK theirs big scams going on!

I always do, just because that is what I was told, etc. I was just wondering why it is necessary? I mean... if these scammers really wanted your licence plate couldn't they just walk outside?... I am sure there is a reason maybe like, these people in the U.K. will use the licence plate of those in a different country? But I don't even know if that would be valid... Anyways, I really don't see (just because I don't know enough about the scam) why they need to troll uploaded images to scam licence plates when they could drive to their local supermarket and write down/take photos of cars there.

But to go along with thread, I do not yet have my own car, financially I could get one, but it's a better use of my money to do what I am doing now: sharing my mom's car. (she works night shifts, 11pm-7am - and sleeps throughout the day so it works perfectly as that is when I work/go to school)

1997 Saturn SL-1. Currently has 108,000 km's... we purchased it 3 years ago?ish. When it only had 50,000km's. Body was in perfect condition, an old couple owned it just to go to the grocery store treated the car very well, no rust etc.

Got it very cheap as they were going into a nursing home and had no use for it.

• 3 weeks later...

I drive a 2001 Renault Megane, which I have had since 2008 and quite like. It has one or two bits need working on when I have time and money but it's still in lovely condition.

Link to image here

• 3 weeks later...

This is what my truck currently looks like, minus the 20% brow that it has, got the whole windshield tinted, and it didn't "heal" correctly, so they redid it and I just never had them put the brow back on.

dinggus-albums-2003+f-150-picture136917-sides-20.png

All I want now are some black 22's and black seat covers with red stitching and I should be happy. Maybe the step sides and bedrails get replaced with smooth red covers, don't know yet.

It's almost paid off I have $6k left! Now I'm debating what I'm going to do with the extra $250/month, lol. I was thinking about getting a new vehicle, but, I want to wait to get a new truck when it's time for the wife and I to have some ankle biter's around.

Recently got a new (to me) car! 2006 Audi A3 3.2L S-Line, coming from driving an 02 Jetta 1.8t this thing is a blast, Quattro is great and the V6 makes me smile every time I rev the engine.

Off a 5 year lease and had very low mileage. Looks brand new other than a couple minor scratches in the paint :)

5972528568_5840363749_z.jpg

A3! by punklefish, on Flickr

Currently driving my works car;

post-59941-0-71582200-1311360132.jpg

So much love for it.

Holly Jesus! That is one beautiful Land Rover! I always wanted one of those! :woot:

Here is my beast.

2002 WRX....Currently on COBB Stage 2 pushing around 250 WHP. I ran air ducts from my front bumper to feed cool air into my brakes & intake.

post-169609-0-94869500-1311822651.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I previously owned two VW Corrado's... one with the 2 litre 16V engine, and another with the 2.9 litre VR6 engine. The red one was recently sold on, and the VR6 has been retired to a "weekend" car and is kept garaged now when not in use.

I decided it was time for a nearly new, small car - I was getting fed up of owning old cars, and needing to take them to the shop for work / repairs on a regular basis. I looked around at small cars and then thought about how much I liked the Fiat 500 when it came out. I did a bit more research and found a great example.. 6 months old, only 777 miles on the clock! Purchased, and picked up last week. So far I'm absolutely loving it.

Naturally the 1.2 litre engine is quite slow compared to the 2.9 litre one in the Corrado.. but I was fed up of the high gas prices, and always have the VR6 available whenever I want to drive something with a bit more power.

So my current fleet is:

Corrado VR6

corradoslipway.png

Fiat 500 1.2 Pop

imag0011tp.jpg

2004 Dodge "its still a neon" SRT-4 :laugh: I'm swapping the motor this week because Cyl1 piston is cracked. Good excuse to get another motor to build the current one.

post-163851-0-57085000-1315327521.jpg

2.4L I4 Turbo @ 20PSI

3in Catless straight dump

3in Mopar CAI

AGP WGA

N2MB Boost Box

MPx BFMIC

AGP Upper/Lower hard pipes

HKS SSQV V2

AGP solid motor mounts/tranny mount

MPx underdrive pulley

koni adjustable strut inserts w/camber adjustment

Tein S-Tech lowering springs

poly LCA bushings/sway bushings

Welfare sways (front bar from PT Cruiser GT, Rear bar from SRT-4 ACR edition)

Can people post the actual pics of there car instead of some net search rubbish :)

The two pictures of my cars are the actual ones!

Can people post the actual pics of there car instead of some net search rubbish :)

Dunno what happened to my picture in the previous post but it is my actual car too.

Here it is again :)

post-72040-0-93518700-1315480140.jpg