Your First Car

Peugeot 205.. had a whopping 954cc engine.. was reliable though.

Its not my actual car - mine was red - but it was that shape :)

586788352[/snapback]

Fear the sub 1000 monsters

Mine was a citreon ax

_T37905.jpg

The first car I ever drove was a Cadillac Catera a few years ago. I only drove it once, I was left alone in the car and had no choice but to drive home. The car was nice but it was the most unreliable car ever.

My first car that I could actually call mine is a BMW 525i E39 which I got recently. Its an awesome car but I've been close to killing myself numerous times in the few months I've had it. Its so easy to control through powerslides and drifts that they happen naturally. I think I would have been very disappointed with a FWD car.

The only thing I don't like about this car is the transmission, I had no choice but to get the StepTronic (automatic) when I wanted a manual. That said, I wasn't going to be picky about it.

I'm considering changing the wheels to another set of original BMW wheels, probably something from the ///M lineup. No aftermarket crap is going on this car. I changed the kidney grilles to the M5 version.

Having a 2.5L I6 engine sometimes makes me want more power but I know that with anything more powerful, even a 530i, I would be dead by now. The 2.5L engine is adequate and keeps me somewhat safe, its still powerful enough to drift in 1st and 2nd gear and I can do donuts and get smoke from the rear tires. Its not powerful enough to outrun cops though.

first car i owned a 1972 1302S " super beetle" 1600cc twin webber carbs :D

first car i drove 1983 Toyota tercel 4 door hatch (learnt to drive in it)

Still got my VW on blocks and under tarpaulin at my parents. (been dead for 10 yrs+)

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited(V8)

2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup

2002 Lexus LS400

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (My current car)

2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Extended rear end)

2003 BMW 330i

2005 Ford Focus

2005 Dodge Ram 1500

2005 Chrystler Sebring Convertable (Dad's rental car for a week, someone broke into his car)

The first card I drove was a 1979 VW Beetle, my father didn't let me shift into 3rd gear though, for " security". Good memories.

My first and only owned car was a 1988 FIAT Uno CS, which I gave to my brother when i moved here to the USA. Now I will be looking for a car soon, next year.

First car I ever drove: Brown 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme....one of my father's "company" cars (he worked for the Communications Workers of America, and was provided a company car, which he was able to buy later for personal use...and then, my personal use).

First car I ever owned: Blue 1989 Chevy Cavalier....split time between me & my sister driving it, then became mine when my sister got her own car. I miss that car.... :cry:

Bob

1996 Chrysler Cirrus. It was nice. 2.5L Mitsubishi V6 good for 160hp. CD player, automatic transmission, power everything. It was a good car. It met it's end hitting a F-250 at about 40 mph. :cry: I walked away without a scratch but "Tug" (that was the first 3 letters of it's license plate) wasn't so lucky.

first car i drove was a 98 Eclipse

Is that your 3000GT in your sig? Just wondering how it's treatin' ya, I want to get either that or an Eclipse, since I figured I can't really do the 300ZX.