Exeem 0.17 released on exeem?

Wow. Exeem .17 is on Exeem but no update tho. I'm downloading and Im going to see wtf it is.

Got that right, It's released! For all beta testers, visit: http://www.suprnovaforums.net/index.php?showtopic=34123.

This version is supposed to be complete enough for a public beta. We've made some protocol changes, so this version is not compatible with 0.16.

With this release we have added an installer that makes sure that the exeem-links are registered immediately after installing the application, and it can also be uninstalled and makes sure the registry entries of exeem are cleared.

There are a few fixes.

* The most noticable may be that comments will now stay. (previously they were removed when the torrent moved to another tracker).

* The gui has been polished a bit.

* The bug where peers would be disconnected without reason has been fixed

NOTE: This release includes ADS!

post-79514-1105935167_thumb.jpg

As soon as exeem is released I am stripping it down and releasing eXeem lite.  I will not put up with ads.

585306728[/snapback]

I agree and if I could I would help u ;)

As soon as exeem is released I am stripping it down and releasing eXeem lite.  I will not put up with ads.

585306728[/snapback]

Awesome, be sure that I am the first to know about this :D

585306728[/snapback]

if you need a mirror let me know.

The ads are cydoor but do not worry, sloncek (my main man) has confirmed he has worked on it, and that it has NO spyware, it is just a simple ad, happening to be made my cydoor. The name just has a bad reputation, but supposedly it is good now.

As for it not being an autoupdate, it is because it has a metadata change, so you should copy your metadata from your old copy to the new one in order to keep your shareratios etc.

To Liquid: This is the release, it is public. And you will raise alot of anger in the p2p community if you do so, this is to support the widely loved sloncek, so don't do it, the ads will NOT cause harm.

a direct link will be appriciated. I cant get through the link. It shows a removed thread.

Yes..Yes..I have passed the noob forum

585306780[/snapback]

You need to actually be a beta tester.