Exeem 0.17 released on exeem?

No lite version for you all.

"DAn - iPod = Hacked says:

im not releasing my lite version

DAn - iPod = Hacked says:

because im guessing hes gonna copyright exeem"

Dan is liquid if you didnt know ;)

Let me makes this very clear. Anyone expecting me to RELEASE the lite version is dreaming. I will not risk legal troubles. Sorry to get your hopes up :(

I will for sure be making it. But releasing it is a big maybe and probably a no.

No lite version for you all.

"DAn - iPod = Hacked says:

im not releasing my lite version

DAn - iPod = Hacked says:

because im guessing hes gonna copyright exeem"

Dan is liquid if you didnt know ;)

585306899[/snapback]

who the heck is gonna care if its copywritted...its a p2p app....

the simple fact is that someone is going to figure out how it works and create an ad-free program that does the same thing.

kazaa was a copyright of sharman networks but that didn't stop klite from hitting the web, and once it was released, there was no stopping or shutting it down.

deal with it.

People... There will not be a lite version. It is a stupid concept, they are simple ads to aid the development of the program. The program is not made by a huge corporation, but rather a person like us, help him out damnitt.

585306829[/snapback]

Let me see if I've got this right. You expect the same people who are going to use eXeem to download hundreds of dollars worth of movies, games, apps, etc to help the eXeem development team make money from advertising using an unliked and formerly irritant library like Cydoor? I know you're dreaming.

And spare me the part about "it's not for illegal purposes." :shifty:

Are you sloneck's spokesperson? Shut up, jeesh. You're just as bad as every other fanboy out there, maybe even worse since you're insults/whatnot consist of 'shove it.'

Make the lite version. For something that is based on the user's resources anyways, I don't see the point in me needing to view adds too. The application won't work without the userbase, and filling it with crapware won't get that userbase.

Let me see if I've got this right. You expect the same people who are going to use eXeem to download hundreds of dollars worth of movies, games, apps, etc to help the eXeem development team make money from advertising using an unliked and formerly irritant library like Cydoor? I know you're dreaming.

And spare me the part about "it's not for illegal purposes." :shifty:

585306944[/snapback]

Best post ever.

He said hes not making it public fool, go make your own if you are so full about it.

585306955[/snapback]

He's not making what public? I'm kinda confused now.

Put it this way, I'd expect someone out there to make a lite version of it. Simple as that.

He's not making what public?  I'm kinda confused now.

Put it this way, I'd expect someone out there to make a lite version of it.  Simple as that.

585306964[/snapback]

He isnt making the ad-free version public, although he says he might make it for himself. I would still expect other people to make and release an ad free version, though.

He's not making what public?  I'm kinda confused now.

Put it this way, I'd expect someone out there to make a lite version of it.  Simple as that.

585306964[/snapback]

I am making a lite version, I just am thinking about releasing it. I dont know if its a safe idea.