Exeem 0.17 released on exeem?

So is Exeem .17 a public beta release? :cry:

585306977[/snapback]

Sorry font is to small. What's your question? :p

I am making a lite version, I just am thinking about releasing it.  I dont know if its a safe idea.

585306978[/snapback]

Just upload the lite version from a cybercafe that's all. Host it on one of those free webhosting, make a new account on major forums such as neowin for example and post the link :D

Your post will certainly be deleted but thousands of people will already have the link and the file, and then they will just share it on eXeem lol

At the moment, yes.

585306995[/snapback]

I like how you say that. Let's hack up the Exeem beta and make it keyless, adless, and codeless. (Note: This version is not public yet. I will not distribute the codeless version until fully tested. Don't PM me for this version.)

"What about if you have a dynamic IP?" <- i think he means only one IP can use the key at a time so giving one out would only help one person

so whats the key ;-)

585306999[/snapback]

omgiwubj00slonceknowletmegettehcoolstuffonexeem

all lowercase, all one word ;)

omgiwubj00slonceknowletmegettehcoolstuffonexeem

all lowercase, all one word ;)

585307014[/snapback]

IT WORKS! Thanks man.

I like how you say that. Let's hack up the Exeem beta and make it keyless, adless, and codeless. (Note: This version is not public yet. I will not distribute the codeless version until fully tested. Don't PM me for this version.)

585307011[/snapback]

Well, I meant actually that it's still in closed beta but I see your logic. :p

When i try opening Exeem after i've installed it, it comes up as open (exeem.exe) in the processes window but the program doesnt actually open, and the process closes after 10-20 seconds. Would this have anything to do with Spybots Immunize feature? I know apparently there is no adaware/spyware in this release but its the only thing i can think of.

Im at a mates who is running XP SP2, would i need any extra dlls?

Well, I meant actually that it's still in closed beta but I see your logic. :p

585307020[/snapback]

I know I was just bugging you. It's a cool idea though ;)

w00t Warez to the rescue

905punk: Take down the link. PLUS it's only with keys so it doesn't work. Sorry.

EDIT: w00t now you have 2 links up.

installed it.....looked at it...deleted because of no key....

ran Microsoft AntiSpyware and found ****loads of Cydoor even after the program was deleted....(lots in registry)

so no....its not just a part of the program....it goes in and infects you computer.....if it was just one simple ad in the program it would have been uninstalled with the program....instead i had to use the Microsoft thing to delete Cydoor.....

it may not f anything up, but it does install Cydoor and just deleting the program does not get rid of it.....

People... There will not be a lite version. It is a stupid concept, they are simple ads to aid the development of the program. The program is not made by a huge corporation, but rather a person like us, help him out damnitt.

585306829[/snapback]

Yes, there will be a lite version, I can gaurantee it. I am all about supporting developers, and I would gladly pay for a lite version. I'd love it if he offered a free versions with ads and a paid version to take the ads off. Since he won't, others will do it themselves and release it underground for free. Its just the way the community works, and there isn't too much that he can do about it. It may not happen within the next year, but if this thing gets as big as everyone is hoping it to, it will happen.

2 Cydoor entries in Registry after I installed it........so hardly riddled??...........but waste of time anywayz.........with no key :rolleyes:

Yes, there will be a lite version, I can gaurantee it. I am all about supporting developers, and I would gladly pay for a lite version. I'd love it if he offered a free versions with ads and a paid version to take the ads off. Since he won't, others will do it themselves and release it underground for free. Its just the way the community works, and there isn't too much that he can do about it. It may not happen within the next year, but if this thing gets as big as everyone is hoping it to, it will happen.

585307062[/snapback]

Im almost done making it :rofl:

The first way out using a real exeem copy is using immunize in spybot. it blocks cydoor completely. exeem made cydoor regkeys but they were usless. Ive almost got the ad spot removed. I got a used key working. He uses some clever programming here.

EDIT: Report from Blax, more than cydoor has been found :|

2 Cydoor entries in Registry after I installed it........so hardly riddled??...........but waste of time anywayz.........with no key  :rolleyes:

585307070[/snapback]

only 2???? :no:

what mine found:

cydoor4sg.jpg