Left Brain Right Brain

to all who say it doesn't work or it's not hard:

that's not the point. most, if not all, can learn to do it by concentrating or focusing on the individual movements, but it requires a conscious effort. the "creepiness" is in that requirement. neural connectivity implies a relationship between those movements, which makes it difficult (and therefore requires a conscious resistance) to perform the activity.

For my 1337th post I'll pass this along :D

The same effect is felt if you rotate your foot to the left and then draw a lower case 'b' with your right hand :)

Very cool

that's insane. and awesome :| my foot just sort of tied itself in knots once I started drawing the six :|

Hahah very cool. I ll spread this trick in school tomorrow.

585316158[/snapback]

heh - same

Ok. I tried this in paint with my paint brush and here is the result after minutes of struggling against my clock-wise motion foot in the air:

post-49531-1106084907_thumb.jpg

I am unoficially retarded.

Doing this really depends on how you make your 6s. If you make your 6s by starting at the top it will be er hard to do. But if you make your 6s by starting in the center of the 6 and then going to the top than it is much easier. I myself make my 6s from the top but to do this I did it from the center. I saw this trick a few years back on the PBS show ZOOM.

if i start from the middle and go around to the top of the 6 i can do it with ease. but if i start from the top (the way it's supposed to be done) there is no way i can do it

if i start from the middle and go around to the top of the 6 i can do it with ease.

585319975[/snapback]

That's because it's done in a clockwise motion.

heh, interesting stuff.

You broke my foot!

585310301[/snapback]

is my foot supposed to shake violently while attempting this?

585310696[/snapback]

the best laughs of the day! :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: