Rachael Hunters Parents

Ok, Well Rachael Hunters dad lives in New Zealand with his new wife. I also live in New Zealand. I used to live across the road from them.

They were pretty snobby people, If i said " Hey or Hello " they would grunt and walk straight past you.

They were also good friends with my next door neighbour. They were ******s as well, they had a couple of kids. One had these HUGE ears, i mean if he stuck his head out the window of a car, he would slow down the car...

Then the daughter is pretty wacked up. She jumped off there house trying to comit suicide, but no it was a broken arm.

Anyway.

Rachael Hunters dad was getting married to this lady, and they had moved into this house across the road from me. Now, mum/mom told me that i had to mow the lawns, so i did. But we have this strip of grass down the driveway that i had to mow as well. I noticed a lot of people over at the neighbours ( Rachael Hunters dads place ) and it looked like someone was getting married. So i carried on mowing, doing it as quickly as possible.

1 month later.

My mum calls me out to the kitchen, there was an article on Rachael Hunters Fathers marriage with a new woman. And, a picture of me mowing my lawn :D

A guy came over while i was mowing the lawn and told me to maybe do the lawns later on as they were having a wedding. It happened to be that there were doing the whole " I DO " thing when i started my mower up with no muffler :shifty:

This was like last year, but i thought i better share it.

Pretty funny :D

No stupid comments please :p

LOL! good for you. snobby people suck. maybe if they had been a bit nicer you would have been invited to the wedding and their "I do's" wouldn't have been interrupted.

then again, if they were a bit nicer dad may not have been getting married again.

who know. interesting story and i agree with one other poster...let's see the pic!

Ok, Well Rachael Hunters dad lives in New Zealand with his new wife. I also live in New Zealand. I used to live across the road from them.

They were pretty snobby people, If i said " Hey or Hello " they would grunt and walk straight past you.

They were also good friends with my next door neighbour. They were ******s as well, they had a couple of kids. One had these HUGE ears, i mean if he stuck his head out the window of a car, he would slow down the car...

Then the daughter is pretty wacked up. She jumped off there house trying to comit suicide, but no it was a broken arm.

Anyway.

Rachael Hunters dad was getting married to this lady, and they had moved into this house across the road from me. Now, mum/mom told me that i had to mow the lawns, so i did. But we have this strip of grass down the driveway that i had to mow as well. I noticed a lot of people over at the neighbours ( Rachael Hunters dads place ) and it looked like someone was getting married. So i carried on mowing, doing it as quickly as possible.

1 month later.

My mum calls me out to the kitchen, there was an article on Rachael Hunters Fathers marriage with a new woman. And, a picture of me mowing my lawn :D

A guy came over while i was mowing the lawn and told me to maybe do the lawns later on as they were having a wedding. It happened to be that there were doing the whole " I DO " thing when i started my mower up with no muffler  :shifty:

This was like last year, but i thought i better share it.

Pretty funny :D

No stupid comments please :p

585312876[/snapback]

Better watch your back!, She'll get Robbie Williams on you. :p

Didnt realise how many noodies she'd done till I searched on Google Images - what a slapper...

Anyway - we're talking about this bint right?

correct. that is the bind we are disucssing.

I am amazed you found a piccie of her with clothes on ;)

585314521[/snapback]

heh - lets just say I'll be investigating the other images of her with furious concentration when I get home :shifty:

Then I can only say, sir.... :D

585314589[/snapback]

You musn't know how to use google then :D

Hell, i found tones of them.

585314597[/snapback]

:cry: Please teach me how to Google.

:laugh: Nahh, it's okay. I can get better stuff :shifty: