Dell 2405FPW UltraSharp Flat Panel Monitor

Dell will release the 2405FPW UltraSharp Flat Panel Monitor on or about Feb. 14, 2005. The 2405FPW UltraSharp monitor is Dell?s first 24 inch Flat panel display and Dell?s second wide aspect (16x9) desktop product. The monitor also has a built-in flash memory card reader.

Click Here to view the image of the monitor.

Edited by g8crash3r

now that looks freakin sweeeeeeeeeeet... Good thing im still waiting to choose what to buy. Oh well 24" here i come, no more waiting for me... :jump: :bounce:

Dell will release the 2405FPW UltraSharp Flat Panel Monitor on or about Feb. 14, 2005. The 2405FPW UltraSharp monitor is Dell?s first 24 inch Flat panel display and Dell?s second wide aspect (16x9) desktop product. The monitor also has a built-in flash memory card reader.

585318079[/snapback]

Source?

All Posts in BPN require a SOURCE otherwise your information may be considered false and/or be deleted from BPN.

Source?

All Posts in BPN require a SOURCE otherwise your information may be considered false and/or be deleted from BPN.

585318249[/snapback]

Maybe he is the source? Looking at his sig and avatar, it looks like he works for Dell ;)

Source?

585318249[/snapback]

why didn't you just say that in the first post...?

first few links on google when you search for dell 2405fpw shows that he isn't just make this up. :sleep:

Source?

585318249[/snapback]

Source: Dell Internal Memo :) Although, I didn't copied it word by word, ok.

cant you get fired for leaking stuff like that from dell?

looks nice though, hopfully it will bring down the prices of the 21" tft so i can grab one

585319735[/snapback]

:) yeah I can get fired that's why I only posted the picture, some info's and release date but it's already on google and other forums as well before I posted it here, the only difference is that I have a picture of it and besides, wouldn't Dell like the attention their getting for their new monitor, I think they do.