Exeem Has Been Released (0.20 Public)

they all live in different time zones );)

585337488[/snapback]

no there are all super smart $1m bots:yes:s: this is what Neobond does with the money

:rolleyes:s::rolleyes:s::rolleyes:s::rolleyes:s:

When i try to search nothing comes up and in the event log:

18:04 scheduling a node request at: 18:04

18:04 sending node request to network

18:05 node request failed, retrying in 5 minutes

:pinch:

:laugh:  :laugh:  ROFL , like '' don't do that kid , or i ... ''' anyone believe this ? Everything on the net has a solution , Kazaa has Cydoor too , and it was replaced with a dummy file , so ... everything has a solution sooner or later.  :laugh: Btw thanks for the info .

585333363[/snapback]

yeah this BS had me laughing my as* off too how can they tell you have blocked the adds and made a lite version? THEY CANT. whats even better is people using the ads are sending money straight to sloncek's pocket not to keep up this program (well maybe to pay for hosting...)

A lot of negative reviews so far, I'll be the next.

Shame on them for including adware. Most of the people who use bittorrent have at least a marginal amount of technical computer knowledge; certainly enough to detect and possibly evade adware and spyware. Did they really think they could get away with this?

Damn them for trying. Even outside of the Adware, I'm not particularly impressed with the program, nor with the idea behind it.

did the public exeem release have anything to do with the thread links being removed from the front page?

585337737[/snapback]

No, well I'm pretty sure they're just fixing some issues they had.

how do you think the admins and mods are here 24/7 .....

585337450[/snapback]

we actually love this site and dedicate our time to making sure it's running well. We also don't steal copyrighted imagery from others, so we're more than welcomed to stay here...

As for exeem, it seems pretty nice. Time will tell how well it's network will hold up.

Where exactly is the adware revenue going? Except for the exeem website's server costs, everything else is de-centralized so I'm guessing the rest is for personal profit? :whistle:

Where exactly is the adware revenue going? Except for the exeem website's server costs, everything else is de-centralized so I'm guessing the rest is for personal profit?  :whistle:

585338103[/snapback]

Did they ever claim otherwise? They did pretty much create a new BT network, so I don't see why they can't make a little personal gain while they are at it, as long as it doesn't screw over the user.

SOMEASSHOLEPOSTED MESSAGE

wow you guys are suck ######. I'm only reporting what I found. Exeem appears to have installed malware that I couldn't remove, and had to replace my OS with an image file...

wow you guys are suck ######. I'm only reporting what I found. Exeem appears to have installed malware that I couldn't remove, and had to replace my OS with an image file...

585338388[/snapback]

Ya right :sleep:

Come on from the last 16 pages exeem has been scanned at least 200 times by various users... no one found anything like that ;)

BTW post reported ;)

585338388[/snapback]

I don't think generalizing an entire forum because of one person's post is going to make you any new friends. :cry:

By the way, loved the picture. :D

Note to self: Modify open source protocol into closed source protocol, implement into Kazaa clone, generate revenue via illegal content traffic.  :D

585338342[/snapback]

:laugh: :rofl: good one