Exeem Has Been Released (0.20 Public)

MeyendTripp
sorry if i?m TOTALLY of topic but is there a file-sharing program that is like for a group of people , like friends ?

Thankz in advance

btw thumbs for eXeem

585333900[/snapback]

Here are two you should use.... dropload and YouSendIt ...both are great for sharing with friends. Hope this helps.:))

bfoos
Well it seemed to crash a lot for me aswell. Is there anywhere to post bugs etc ?

585341399[/snapback]

You can post bugs and get help in suprnova's forums.

idbuythatforadollar

* warn

Slimy
Cydoor (spyware) Is in this App

585341130[/snapback]

1. cydoor is not spyware it is adware

2. cydoor is not in the .20 version, only in .18 - at least it's not doing any adware damage

3. idbuythatforadollar that is not allowed, edit your post

oldaccount1

"We are experiencing problems with the network! We are working on the problem and will solve it soon."

is anyone else connecting?

Code.Red
"We are experiencing problems with the network! We are working on the problem and will solve it soon."

is anyone else connecting?

585342159[/snapback]

I can't connect, my firewall allows Exeem, so does windows firewall, i dont get it.. Bittorrent works fine..

oldaccount1

hmm suddenly it works again... :)

SkaterAustin

I open the ports on my dsl and turned firewall off and cant even connect, somethings wrong with there servers

theyarecomingforyou

I am very impressed. I shared a file and immediately it was listed on the "New Files" page and within an hour I was uploading it to someone - it's not even a very popular file.

As for download speeds, it was slow to pick up but after about 10-15 minutes was at over 100kb/s. I could only get it working after I changed the default ports, though - other than that and the huge stability issues (very easy to make it crash :() it's fine. I still find the interface... less than appealing.

GNRambo

Heres a Link incase the others are down :)

DELETEMYACCOUNTTTTTTTT

Any word on Linux and OS X releases, and their subsequent "Lite" versions?

Storm

Exeem sucks donkey balls :/

estranged

Currently it seems to me not enough people are sharing/uploading.. :(

theyarecomingforyou

Well... after all my time downloading I ended up with a nice corrupted file about half the expected size. I know you can't predict everything, but I would have thought the private testing would have removed most of these basic issues.

Still, it can only get better.

=Syntax=
Anyone caught with eXeem Lite will be banned from the network. I asked JWolf (main man at Novastream.org) and thats what he said.

585333226[/snapback]

Whatever

Andrew Lyle
Currently it seems to me not enough people are sharing/uploading.. :(

585342926[/snapback]

its been 2 days :|

you need to give it time man. kazaa didn't instantly have 3,000,000 users on its first day. give it a few weeks and see how many people are using eXeem ;)

IAIHMB

Heh, this will get amusing, but in the end I doubt that there will be anything that they can do about Exeem Lite. :p

witalit

I just heard from someone who read on some forums that the eXeem team have a signed argreement with the RIAA to give out users details to them. Please can someone confirm this if so NUKE EXEEM :angry: :angry: :angry:

Liquid

I cant connect to exeem. I think I was banned from the node list :p Oh well.

witalit

Lol, I guess it was you using your lite version. Ohwell its really **** at the mo.

Deaf Spacker
I just heard from someone who read on some forums that the eXeem team have a signed argreement with the RIAA to give out users details to them. Please can someone confirm this if so NUKE EXEEM  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

585343893[/snapback]

WTF :|

Code.Red
I just heard from someone who read on some forums that the eXeem team have a signed argreement with the RIAA to give out users details to them. Please can someone confirm this if so NUKE EXEEM  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

585343893[/snapback]

wtf??

Probably some person that wants everyone to stop using eXeem for x reason..

Eli

That sucks Liquid. Refresh your IP possibly?

poyzinus

Thats not good i hope it ain't true, cuz then it will just be a useless P2P lol everyone getting freaking charged =P

New display name REQUIRED

585343893[/snapback]

From someone who read on some forums!