Exeem Has Been Released (0.20 Public)

Ok go Here:

Link Removed No warez

read the comments under the eXeem Released! news you will see what im talking about.

Edited by AgEnTsMiTh

Well, it has a lot of bugs, I was downloading a 1.8 GB file, already had downloaded 550MB (in about 8 hours) suddenly the file disappeared from my transfer list, I reselected the "file/torrent" and It only detected 3%. (it should have been like 30%), then it started to download very fast, about 120k/s for about 1 hour (top speed for my bandwidht) then the speed came down and its been downloading at less than 1k (all the day)

I hope that it will get the nice speed again. Ill leave it over night.

Exeem is extremly beta/buggy, but i dont care, Im sure this will be the best program to get fresh warez! :alien: :alien:

Ok go Here:

read the comments under the eXeem Released! news you will see what im talking about.

585344436[/snapback]

Barely anything even close to being inteligible over there. You can take whoever that fud spreader was word as bond, but I'm sure not going to. :rolleyes:

Barely anything even close to being inteligible over there. You can take whoever that fud spreader was word as bond, but I'm sure not going to.  :rolleyes:

585345559[/snapback]

The fact still remains, eXeem is still a ****ty program. Its goal is to make money for a greedy man using the Bit-torrent and suprnova names. Also, has anyone talked to Bram Cohen to see how he feels about someone uisng his open source project to pay this douche sloncek guy and his closed-source application? Seems like he has some legal say in this project, unless eXeem doesn't actually use bittorrent, in which case it IS no better than Kazaa.

The fact still remains, eXeem is still a ****ty program.  Its goal is to make money for a greedy man using the Bit-torrent and suprnova names.  Also, has anyone talked to Bram Cohen to see how he feels about someone uisng his open source project to pay this douche sloncek guy and his closed-source application?  Seems like he has some legal say in this project, unless eXeem doesn't actually use bittorrent, in which case it IS no better than Kazaa.

585345594[/snapback]

I'm not debating the fact that exeem is a crappy program or that sloncek may be a greedy man. I was merely pointing out that saying that exeem is in bed with the RIAA based on what cleary was a moron's posted drivel is absurd.

As I stated in a previous post, exeem is a marginal program at best and I'll stick with BitTornado and torrentspy.

Whats the problem about the banner and sloncek making money, I dont care, Its ok, I will save a lot of money downloading pirated games, applications and movies, as long as exeem works fine Im glad sloncek gets a reward too :)

Well so far eXeem has worked great for me, good download speeds and fast connections. Of course it's still too early to say how successful the "Network" will be as it's still in it's VERY early stages!!

I am interested in why people think is crappy software? We all know it contains Cydoor (not really a problem for me, I?m capable of ignoring adverts) but complaining about bugs? It is beta software, I advise if you?re the kind of person to whine on about bugs that you refrain from using beta software.

I know this thread is gettin boring for everyone but I still think that this program is good. The best way to remove the Cydoor is to use Microsoft Antispyware, it removes it without any problems.

I won't say eXeem is ****ty. It deserves a couple of points of recognition.

1) Bittorrent speeds. Get enough decent seeders, and you'll max your connection out in no time. Fast, fast, fast.

2) The "New Files" tab does seem to be a nice beginning for the replacement of the old suprnova front page. It needs more user-made filters, but there are the beginnings here of something good.

3) The comments system. I suspect that this will eventually be abused badly, but until then this is great for checking validity of files. the speed of the comments section is also noteworthy.

In it's current form it is borderline usable, but there is good potential here.

don't know if this have been posted before (won't see all 22 pages) but here is exeem lite version free of spyware:

<<removed>>

Edited by bangbang023

don't know if this have been posted before (won't see all 22 pages) but here is exeem lite version free of spyware:

585356523[/snapback]

No links/discussions on how to modify Exeem from its orignal code and file structure.

This includes patches, actual program downloads (i.e exeem lite and similar), threads, etc...

- shockz

^ Was on the first page...so you should have read it @ Hani :o

exeem creators also said they're gonna ban exeem lite from connecting :ninja:

3) The comments system. I suspect that this will eventually be abused badly, but until then this is great for checking validity of files. the speed of the comments section is also noteworthy.

585348071[/snapback]

entirely disagree, the comments thing is extremely slow... especially when comparing with eMule