3.2E @ 4.3GHz (The 1.1GHz project)

When I had my Northy I took my Vcore all the way up to like 1.700 1.750 etc... on air and it seemed pretty fine I had the ThermalRight XP-90 temps of like 26 celcius

When I had my Northy I took my Vcore all the way up to like 1.700 1.750 etc... on air and it seemed pretty fine I had the ThermalRight XP-90 temps of like 26 celcius

585366812[/snapback]

That's suicide for your CPU. I bet that processor won't last 2 years if you keep it at 1.75V!

who, on this forum, really has a cpu for 2 years anyway :huh: ive had mine for ~9 months and im looking to upgrade already haha

btw, fighting over cpu speed reminds me of that special olympics joke... either way youre still retarded. who cares if you have a 39% overclock vs his 34% did your balls just grow? doesnt matter. go outside, sunlight.

1.725!?

Do other p4 boards overvolt like mad then droop like crazy (like asus boards)?

If I set 1.725 in the bios, it would probably be at 1.8 and droop like crazy.... Hello SNDS! :s

585365395[/snapback]

My ASUS does that. 1.55 Default, In Windows, CPU-Z States 1.6v

I set 1.65 in bios and it was at 1.7 idle but drooped to 1.585 on load :o

585365616[/snapback]

Yeh, At 1.6 (1.653 in CPU-Z) under load in Prime95 it drops to 1.5226 And then 1.5336 After 10-15 secs Prime errors at 235FSB.

Did as islanQ said, Windows ******. Said it was missing files, I thought, Oh ****. Back to 225, Same thing. I thinking god no ive screwed up my hd (It was clicking too) I had to go fully stock before it would boot.

Im confident to say 225/230 Is my Chips limit on Air.

Bollocks, screwed up the quotes. :blush:

i'll bet a LOT of people have had their cpu for more then 2 years.

585367885[/snapback]

ok, what i really meant by it was the die hard overclocker/gamer people on this forum

HA! Yeh I dont have that CPU anymore, sold it on ebay :) I dont have any normal PC now either like as in one I can play with and OC it and such :( Using my laptop which is okay I was going to get a Desktop again but now I am saving for a house instead

:D

who, on this forum, really has a cpu for 2 years anyway :huh:

585367875[/snapback]

*waves* about 3 months off 2 years (Y) and its been overclocked from the day I brought it. Do I qualify for the special olympics yet or do I have to wait till next year? :p

My ASUS does that. 1.55 Default, In Windows, CPU-Z States 1.6v

I set 1.65 in bios and it was at 1.7 idle but drooped to 1.585 on load :o

585365616[/snapback]

Yeh, At 1.6 (1.653 in CPU-Z) under load in Prime95 it drops to 1.5226 And then 1.5336 After 10-15 secs Prime errors at 235FSB.

Did as islanQ said, Windows ******. Said it was missing files, I thought, Oh ****. Back to 225, Same thing. I thinking god no ive screwed up my hd (It was clicking too) I had to go fully stock before it would boot.

Im confident to say 225/230 Is my Chips limit on Air.

Bollocks, screwed up the quotes.  :blush:

585367928[/snapback]

Yeah thats exactly why I went with PATA because of the fact it wont scew up HDD info when you overclock with Intel unlike ATA, sorry I forgot to mention this. Should have looked at your specs more closely :(

Edited by islanq