Turn ON or OFF

Do you guys leave your PC ON or OFF?  

445 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys leave your PC ON or OFF?

• ON
    • OFF

i usually leave my pc off and i turn on when i like to sit on it. so, i turn on,off,on,off like 5 to 6 time in a day. Is it good for my pc's future. What do u think i should do.. leave it on or off?????

yeah when you leave it on you give windows the chance to do tasks and mess around w/ the file system. i only turn mine off when im asleep and not doing anything w/ it.

if I am away from the house for extended times, like during work or vacation, then it goes off. If I go outside for a while or something short-term, then I put it in standby/hibernate/whatever it is called.

Leave it on. I hear its almost like starting up a car in the winter.

My Desktop has been on for 3 weeks 2days & 13hrs

My laptop has been on for 3 weeks 2days & 7hrs

At home i always leave my laptop on (hibernating when its not in use. I only turn it off when transporting it to school and such)

My PC however (also my server) never goes off, i think the last time i even restarted it was months ago.

I turn it on when I get home from work turn it off when I go to bed and on weekends turn it on when I get up and turn it off when I go to bed. I used to leave it on 24/7 when I used to use peer2peer but I don't do that anymore.