Playboy's DM3

Am I the only one who is having a problem with this theme when you change the color scheme to compact? I can't take a pic so i'll just tell you that I can read the first letter of my documents, my music, run, printers etc etc etc. Is this a bug or is there some other way I can fix it? Cool theme by the way.

P.S anyone find any killer icons to match this theme?

Am I the only one who is having a problem with this theme when you change the color scheme to compact? I can't take a pic so i'll just tell you that I can read the first letter of my documents, my music, run, printers etc etc etc. Is this a bug or is there some other way I can fix it? Cool theme by the way.

P.S anyone find any killer icons to match this theme?

585682452[/snapback]

The simplest way is to switch to large icons in the start panel by clicking on properies in the taskbar (access by a right-click); Click the start menu tab; Click Customize Start Menu and select Large Icon Size. Though this is not 100% Guarenteed to work.

If you, like me, prefer the small icon size, the only way is to edit the start panel settings using TGTSoft's Stylebuilder, and making the User Pane slightly smaller by about 2 or 3 pixels.

Great Theme (Y)

I Just have one bug with the start menu.

I have tried using large icons and it makes no difference. :cry: