1. 1. Best STAR WARS movie poll

• A New Hope
    • Empire Strikes Back
    • Return of the Jedi
    • Attack of the Clones
    • The Phantom Menance
    • All of them suck...

Return of the Jedi still is my favorite. Nothing beats Boba Fett :D

Jango fett was cool in attack of the clones.. but.. hmm nevermind, dont want to say any spoilers :D

Empire Strikes Back will be my favorite Star Wars episode. Even Attack Of The Clones is much better than The Phantom Menace, but it is no way near ESB!

Originally posted by Wickedkitten

empire strikes back was the best imho cos george lucas didn't direct it.

LOL! I have to agree with you on that one.

i like ROJ the best..not only because of the movie itself, but of its sentimental value..i have childhood memories with ROJ (the previous two came out before i was born...well ESB came out the year i was born)..i grew up with the hype of ROJ..the toys, clothing, bedsheets, lunchboxes..classic..

i love ESB, but ROJ is my personal fave

someone should start a fav character...

han solo, hands down

Originally posted by whipper25

i like ROJ the best..not only because of the movie itself, but of its sentimental value..i have childhood memories with ROJ (the previous two came out before i was born...well ESB came out the year i was born)..i grew up with the hype of ROJ..the toys, clothing, bedsheets, lunchboxes..classic..

i love ESB, but ROJ is my personal fave

someone should start a fav character...

han solo, hands down

if its fav character mine is Boba Fett, although I am rather ****ed off cos in all the books it states that his name is Jaster Mereel and his an intergalactic bounty hunter that mysteriously got his Mandalorian Battle Armour from the Mandelorians and now in Aotc they are saying that his name was Boba Fett from the start and they are going to go with the lame storyline that the armour was Jango's.

ya..there are a lot of contradictions with the novels and the actual movies..but to me, star wars will always be the movies..

yoda is cool..actually, there are a lot of 'cool' characters out there (boba)..but han is the ****..his machiavelian attitude, his sarcasm, his heroism, his confidence..you gotta love the dude :)

Buba fett whats everyones fascination with him, I detest his character.

And Yoda well after seeing EP II hes definitely the coolest, and even C3PO aint bad, he gives a few laughs in EP II

But imo EP II is the best, I just dont see how they can top it

More Jedi Stuff then you can poke a stick at

A descent amount of comedy

And more action and fight scenes then any other, and good fight scenes.

And the clones, I thought the clones were just gonna be like the storm troopers, lol but there actually acurate shooters and fighters :)

Empire...not even close. Yeah, the fighting in AOTC is cool, but still the three best fighting scenes are in Empire. The Empire's attack on the ice planet Hoth by those huge Elephant-Like Tank things, the Falcon's chase through the asteroid belt, and the Luke versus Darth lightsaber duel. I saw Empire in the theatre and nothing, i mean nothing, has come close to the effect of the "No, I am your father" speech of Darth. Still the best moment in the series, hands down.

Second best is the Original. I was thirteen when Star Wars came out. I saw it in the theatre with my father in Mobile, Alabama. We waited nearly two hours to see it. My dad was a fan of westerns and Eastwood and Bronson. He hated Star Wars. Maybe the only person who hated it. Everyone in that theatre besides him, loved it. The best moment, is hard to pick in the original, so I'll say something that is often overlooked in the series, the Music. William's score for the series is just incredible and is one of the most instrumental parts of the series' success. Star Wars revolutionized sci-fi. Without it, there wouldn't have been Close Encounters, Alien, The Terminator, the Matrix, etc. Huge props to the original.

I'm surprised A New Hope has only gotten 2 votes... come on people, we're talking about the original piece here! This is what started it all, fellas.

But I must agee that Empire Strikes Back is awesome. The attack on HOTH ruled. Watching Han and crew being chased by star destroyers in the asteroid belt was exciting, and it was cool when they attached themselves to the star destroyer. The "Luke I am your father" line is a classic, and when Han was frozen in carbonite it really left everyone hanging. The movie was an excellent transition from the 1st... err... 4th to the 6th. Great movie.

I'm surprised AotC has gotten so many votes.. Maybe because it just came out? The only movie from the original trilogy I think AotC can rival is Return of the Jedi, but there's no way that movie can top ESB or ANH. If you noticed, some of the scenes in AotC were copies off the original movies (ex: obi-wan hides on an asteroid). I could say more, but I don't want to give it away. There are many other similar things used as well, especially one that involves Anakin in the fight scene.

Granted the originals are want started it, but I can barely watch the originals now, AOTC moves so fast and the fight scenes are so enegetic,

in New Hope, and Empire strikes back

the light sabre fight scenes are so slow its not funny actually there so slow it is funny. Grsanted that was due to the time they were made but gees.

Originally posted by Osiris

Granted the originals are want started it, but I can barely watch the originals now, AOTC moves so fast and the fight scenes are so enegetic,

in New Hope, and Empire strikes back

the light sabre fight scenes are so slow its not funny actually there so slow it is funny. Grsanted that was due to the time they were made but gees.

True, the fight scene at ANH and ESB and ROTJ is not as energetic as AOTC and TPM. Let's hope Lucas will re-do the original trilogy :)

I was just thinking that for the last week

I wish they would re-do the originals

but chances of that happening is pretty small

But I dont see what else Lucus Arts is gonna do, there pretty much just locked into doing StarWars

And other then the Game Subsidiry dont see where else they can go with Movies all I see them being able to do is

1. Do Episode VII VIII IX

2. Re-do the Originals