Free LEGAL movie downloads! DOWNLOAD ANY MOVIE!

http://cs.silverpop.com/movilink/southwest_airlines/1/

Enter your email address and so on and you will recieve a code in your email. It will email you a code and the site to the movies and you can download ANY movie for free! You got to register a account tho. I'm testing this right now. Im downloading Harry Potter movie that was in the front section!

Enjoy!

NOTE: The link in your email must be opened in Firefox. You need to create a new account in the site, pick a movie, click on rent, proceed to check out and enter the code. :)

No, it's not illegal. You get $5 of virtual money to spend on rentals when signing up so you get a movie or two free and then have to pay for the rest.

Also:

The service is owned and operated by Movielink, LLC, a joint venture of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Universal Studios and Warner Bros. Studios. Movielink draws its content offerings from the vast libraries of those studios as well as Walt Disney Pictures, Miramax, Artisan and others on a non-exclusive basis.

WOW.It downloads as a wmv....

You can access it outside of the USA. You just need a fast proxy, which I can't get a hold of :( It checks your connection speed before letting you in.

585364512[/snapback]

You try google translate as the proxy?

Argh....That sucks....Another US Only Promotion :angry:

585364504[/snapback]

Let's not wet ourselves here, it is Southwest Airlines, it is an American Airliner, and there are ways to get around the US residency requirement.

I'll check it out as well.

ok so I choose harry potter as it was on the front page, and it is 700 MB and it says it will take me 42 minutes to download. They make you install a Movielink Manager. It has DRM for WMV so your viewing window is 24 hours from the minute you want to start watching it. The download is good until august 2005 so you can download now and watch it whenever you want. Status bar says speed is @ 2168 Kb/sec.

heres a screenshot http://up2.fastuploads.com/movielink.JPG

Hmmm Do we have to watch it in Movie link, Cant i just Search for the movie file and move it somewhere else.