Free LEGAL movie downloads! DOWNLOAD ANY MOVIE!

That is why i will destory it tommorw.Just a test 2 see if there is any SUPER DOOPER protection.

585370315[/snapback]

the dvd is gunna work tommorow

whats it gunna do, delete itself off the dvd

He lives in China. Little shops and such sell pirated DVD's for like $1. He was joking...

585366212[/snapback]

Actually I was only half joking. I really do get DVD's from there all the time. If it's something I would have normally bought at full price, then I don't get it from there. But if not, I consider it like a rental that I get to keep :p . Besides, these guys are pretty poor, so I don't feel guilty about helping them make some money to support thier family.

I'm being bad, lol....downloading my second free movie from them.... :woot: for proxies

585371480[/snapback]

Hold Up...What proxy are you using :ninja: ?All the ones I've tried failed

HAHAH for the guy who burned it to a DVD i know for a fact that its not gonna work in 2 days... HAHAHA they have a licensing thing... that requires it to run when ya play the file! hahahaha set your date forward... a couple of days and check it out!

HAHAH for the guy who burned it to a DVD i know for a fact that its not gonna work in 2 days... HAHAHA they have a licensing thing... that requires it to run when ya play the file! hahahaha set your date forward... a couple of days and check it out!

585371676[/snapback]

Its been a day for me on CD-R and its been fine.

So all this talk about bypassing the apparent "protections" in this movie-file--does it really work? I downloaded a movie last night, and I copied that file to another location... So you guys are telling me that by simply moving the file out of its "main directory" it wont get deleted? I thought they used some WMP protection that will make it expire in 2 days no matter what...

So all this talk about bypassing the apparent "protections" in this movie-file--does it really work? I downloaded a movie last night, and I copied that file to another location... So you guys are telling me that by simply moving the file out of its "main directory" it wont get deleted? I thought they used some WMP protection that will make it expire in 2 days no matter what...

585373343[/snapback]

No,By simply moving it onto a cd or such it shouldnt get deleted.Although its illegal since you accepted there TOS and all.

it uses DRM... try to play the movie file on another comp ;)

585372183[/snapback]

Correct...BUT what if somebody was to encode it into a differnt format or even encode it to VCD to play on a home DVD player.Would it still keep that protection?

Well I got a code, films where not want I was looking for, was looking for some blue movies, didn't see any, but thanks for links. :pinch:

Well I got a code, films where not want I was looking for, was looking for some blue movies, didn't see any, but thanks for links. :pinch:

585373726[/snapback]

Blue movies, haha i was too, all i could find was NR-18 and they were mostly if not all Howard Stern crap... but I think i'm gonna get a proxy when I go home so I can download other movies... and now that this is getting in the wild--i'm sure someone will crack the DRM, which in turn will be a biiiig deal because I think WMV9+ DRM has not been cracked and the only one that was attempted to crack was 7...i think, someone correct me if i'm wrong

btw, I only knew what Blue movies meant because my cousin intro'd me to it--btw, its a British English term right?

Pha...

USA only...

Yayaya...

I have a 1$ movie-club in my town...

To chose a DVD is better than that...

Also it's Legal...