(EUROPE) Tonight I shall enter...

... just thought I would share my utter excitement with everyone, I managed to register an account for phase 2 of the open beta and I'm betting that if not already, by say 6 o clock, all the other accounts will be tied up.

Dont forget, its the european beta, we haven't had the pleasure of WOW yet...

I got bored of everquest 2 really quick but WOW looks so much more fun and interesting and if it turns out to be a winner I'll definatley subscribe... rather have 15 pound a month go to blizzard than Sony...

For anyone who aint in on the beta yet, head over to http://www.wow-europe.com and get yourself registered before its too late... and ladies and gentlemen, I'll see you all in Azeroth with my cousin.

No but I have a strong feeling they're gonna start it off around 6.00pm tonight... gmt

Everything I have foresaw has so far come true, I predicted they would release the account creations today when they first announced a second phase... I have a good feeling about this trust me... I can't imagine blizzard being cruel enough to get 1000's of people signed up then make them wait days to play. They will start phase 2 at some point tonight or tomorrow. If they don't, I shall cry like a dog without a bone.

Weekly Maintenance News

27/01/2005

The weekly maintenance, which normally takes place every Friday morning, will this week take place a little later than usual. It is currently scheduled for Friday evening but we will let you know in advance as soon as we have an exact time.

Hehe, I wouldn't bet money on it :)

My guess would be after maintenance, sometime tonight or early tomorrow.

Well it isn't coming out tonite, possably monday. I can't see bliz working over the weekend to keep a reign on the servers. They have families too. (when the 1st phase came out the servers were full for about 2 days!)

Then if all goes to plan a week later we get retail? (if it goes anything like the US release) :o