[MLB] Sosa going to Baltimore?

I know exactly why this is happening. It's all because we are getting a team here in DC. During the process of getting the DC team, the O's were totally against it. Rightfully so too, because it could mean a lot of lost revenue to the O's. There are a lot of DC fans going to the O's park because it was the closest park. Now we won't have to go there since we have a home team. So they get a big hitter to come to the O's, to help try and keep interest and revenue.... I see through the plan!!

The only great memories I have of him over the past couple years are him having consecutive strike out days and diving errors.  I always hated your little hop skip, and your stupid ass run to the outfield.  The whole throwing water on your face too was just dumb to me and I'm glad I won't be seeing it on any more Cub games.  Coming from a Sox fan, Sammy, you won't be missed. :p

585411521[/snapback]

what about the "corked bat?" :p

anyways, im happy. if he can be productive and can be a leader i think it would be a really great pickup. just great to have good players come to your "hometown" team, right? :)

The only great memories I have of him over the past couple years are him having consecutive strike out days and diving errors.  I always hated your little hop skip, and your stupid ass run to the outfield.  The whole throwing water on your face too was just dumb to me and I'm glad I won't be seeing it on any more Cub games.  Coming from a Sox fan, Sammy, you won't be missed. :p

585411521[/snapback]

You Cubs fans are so bitter. :p

You Cubs fans are so bitter. :p

585419271[/snapback]

he's just a jealous sox fan ;)

he know's he take sammy back to the sox in heartbeat (when sammy was in his prime). you can't deny that he did good things for the team.

I can honestly say that watching a Cubs game without Sammy playing with them will not be the same for me, I grew up with Sammy.