{wIp} vStyle

I have a bad habit of going off on tangents, i have a bad habit of not wanting to finish the little boring, monotonous parts of VS's, so anyway yeah, i tend to start thinking of the next VS before i finish the first, an odd way to work i suppose but i usually finish what i start sooner or later, You guys are starting to make me bevel shy, which i suppose to some is a good thing but kinda hard to stick to for a bevelholic like myself, anyway, i tried to use a little less here, i think its a nice balance myself, and i love the colors, i think ill make a big production of this one so id like for anyone who would be interested in WMP, WA, or Trillian skinning to contact me, via thread , pm or email.

yeah.. that'd be great...Thanks !

:yes:

---------------------------------------------

Fooled with it a lot last night, bit more of a minimal feel.. BED time. :sleep:

post-43522-1107053049_thumb.jpg

post-43522-1107093598_thumb.jpg

Edited by Winswy

That's pretty nice looking. See, I seem to like it when you try to do more minimal themes... They're minimal, but not, at the same time... I know it doesn't make any sense, but hey, I'm just trying to say I like them ;)

I like the colors, I'm not sure about the min max close buttons. I think this one would be a two or three day theme every few months or so for me. You do seem to have many kettles in the fire. :wacko:

keep up the good work, and good luck on what looks like a new site. :D

Much, much, MUCH nicer than the more bevel-heavy stuff, IMO. The buttons on the taskbar might need a little tweaking, but it's very nice as is. Keep up the good work!

i think its a nice balance myself, and i love the colors, i think ill make a big production of this one so id like for anyone who would be interested in WMP, WA, or Trillian skinning to contact me, via thread , pm or email.

So is this going to be free or is this Spam for your next pay theme?

not too bad. i am not too keen on the stars, but at least its more original then the usual circles.

you considering more colours?

glad you are clarifing the free availability in advance