why is ginger-ale good for flu's?

It's not "good" for the flu, it's just good to have liquid going into your system when youre ill. Most kids, and adults, dont like to drink plain water so the alternative is a non-sugar beverage. The more liquids you drink, the less chance of dehydration and the faster your body fights the infection.

TYT

My mom always gave me 7-Up whenever I had nausea (I've never had the flu, and haven't gotten a flu shot in years... coincidence? I think not...) because she said that I needed to stay hydrated regardless, but that the 7-Up would be easier on the stomach than water.

this is the first time i've puked in like 4-5 years, horrible.

585391247[/snapback]

amatuer!! i puke at least twice a year.. of course its not from the flu :D

but after puking from being drunk, puking from having the flu is unbeliably relaxing!! and enjoyable!!

i always drank 7up.. i heard it calms the stomach, not to mention its delicious!

amatuer!! i puke at least twice a year.. of course its not from the flu  :D

but after puking from being drunk, puking from having the flu is unbeliably relaxing!! and enjoyable!!

i always drank 7up.. i heard it calms the stomach, not to mention its delicious!

585391278[/snapback]

enjoyable?

wtf.. :huh:

enjoyable?

wtf.. :huh:

585391300[/snapback]

if you ever puked while being drunk you know what i mean.. that is the worse feeling in the world.. it makes the puking with the flu childs play :rofl:

if you ever puked while being drunk you know what i mean.. that is the worse feeling in the world.. it makes the puking with the flu childs play  :rofl:

585391313[/snapback]

alot of people on here are children LOL