Nokia versus Sony Ericsson

Which of the two is better?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the two is better?

• Nokia
    • Sony Ericsson

OK compare K700i and 6670 , both cost almost the same....

1. 1.3mp (or is it 1mp only, not sure) camera for 6670.

2. Symbian phone, so we can install apps.

3. Looks almost like 7610, and well built.

4. 4X zoom ,compared to 2X in case of 6600.

5. Expandable memory.

6. 8mb internal +64 mb MMC. MMC can be expanded upto 2gb.

I guess 6670 is a strikes a balance between 6600 and 6630. I.e. it has more features than 6600 but less than 6630.

People prefer SE. The poll shows it ;) cant argue with results.

My friend just bought herself a P910 it looks so cool. the keypad on it is very nice I thought it would be a little tactful but surprisingly it is a breeze to type on.

My friend just bought herself a P910 it looks so cool. the keypad on it is very nice I thought it would be a little tactful but surprisingly it is a breeze to type on.

585445335[/snapback]

I love how SE have used the K700i-style keys on the P910 - its a sexy beast :D

and I agree with the post about the S700 being a nasty colour - the S710 is nice and black.. but only the US get it at the moment :(

I love how SE have used the K700i-style keys on the P910 - its a sexy beast :D

and I agree with the post about the S700 being a nasty colour - the S710 is nice and black.. but only the US get it at the moment :(

585445794[/snapback]

Sorry when I said Keypad I really meant the inside QWERTY Keyboard on the inside of the flip.

S700i is available here in INDIA.

585445811[/snapback]

please read replies carefully - i said that the s710i is only available in the US, I mentioned nothing about the availability of the S700.

T68 is a Ericsson phone not Sony Ericsson.

585450917[/snapback]

he said T68i.

T68 - Ericsson

T68i - Sony Ericsson

the T68 could be transformed into a T68i with a simple firmware update though, but the T68i was 100% Sony Ericsson and even had the Sony Ericsson logo on it.

he said T68i.

T68 - Ericsson

T68i - Sony Ericsson

the T68 could be transformed into a T68i with a simple firmware update though, but the T68i was 100% Sony Ericsson and even had the Sony Ericsson logo on it.

585451473[/snapback]

Sorry about that, didn't notice "i"... :rolleyes:

What is the difference between S700 and S700i, is there any difference?

585455718[/snapback]

S700 == S700i, But I'm too lazy to put the 'i' in every time.

Incidently, the 'i' stands for 'international model' - the Americans get an 'a' on the end of theirs to signify 'American model'

and the american model has replaced the 900mhz band with a 850mhz band so it could be very important depending on where you live. This is where I think motorola has done well because thier high end phones are now quadband and cover all the freqs, but hey who really needs the phone to work in every country on earth?

and the american model has replaced the 900mhz band with a 850mhz band so it could be very important depending on where you live.  This is where I think motorola has done well because thier high end phones are now quadband and cover all the freqs, but hey who really needs the phone to work in every country on earth?

585457323[/snapback]

businessmen who travel a lot? :)

585445335[/snapback]

not entirely true. people here in the neowin community consider SE phones to be superior but how about all the users who have not voted like myself, or the rest of the world?

some people might go for that quirky (stylish?) look from nokia or the features from SE.

in the end each manufacturer has pros and cons, and it all comes down to personal preference.

not entirely true. people here in the neowin community consider SE phones to be superior but how about all the users who have not voted like myself, or the rest of the world?

some people might go for that quirky (stylish?) look from nokia or the features from SE.

in the end each manufacturer has pros and cons, and it all comes down to personal preference.

585457468[/snapback]

Then what is the point of having Polls on Neowin? What is the point of making polls in the world when someone who didn't vote can go "hey but I didn't vote its not valid"

The poll speaks for itself SonyEricssons votes are about to double Nokia's quite allot of people have viewed this topic and quite allot have voted the poll is valid like all the other polls on Neowin.

You don't see anyone moaning over the AMD vs Intel poll or the ATi vs Nvidia poll do you?