04 Land Rover

now this infact is stupid land rovers were made and designed to be off road terrain vehiles now every damn car company in the wordl is picthing in on this lets make outr stuff luxury crap, started with the hummer now they havethe H2, and now this POS, next u will see these "pimped out" with 56'' rims drivin down the streets, pure crap

now this infact is stupid land rovers were made and designed to be off road terrain vehiles now every damn car company in the wordl is picthing in on this lets make outr stuff luxury crap, started with the hummer now they havethe H2, and now this POS, next u will see these "pimped out" with 56'' rims drivin down the streets, pure crap

585399487[/snapback]

True but thats what the people want so they provide. But I do like the LR3 that came out :) I think it was also awarded best 4wd, but of course land rover has one of the best 4wd systems

Land Rovers are expensive in the US. The average LR3 or Range Rover owners are probably not going to take them off road anyway... They have become more of status symbols here.

LR3 base price = $44,995

Range Rover base price = $73,750 - who are they ****ing kidding???

Freelander base price = $27,495 BUT it is just a Ford Escape with a Land Rover badge = disgrace to Land Rover & waste of $$$

I wonder how much they would sell something like that for????

you will probley find that land rover them selfs made the freelander and ford just used it base.

since ford owns land rover.

land rovers are pretty cool but the only purpose you need for them is of road. people who say they need boot space, get a van or an estate. my parents got one, but i sorta like it. we alot of stuff with it.

this picture is sorta old now been out for a few months, but i'm not to sure about the lambo doorts(if they have been out long

I'll have to post a piccie of my Land-Rover.

1963 Series 2a

Now THAT is a thing of CLASSIC beauty.

i hate this lambo doors trend. to me it's a waste of money.

585400698[/snapback]

Gotta be better for parking at the supermarket.

:)

Automatic... urgh :p

Nice though I guess, so they scraped the doors?

585401552[/snapback]

nothing with with an automatic.

my parents for the freelander in a diesel automatic made by bmw. 2.0 tdi.

pulls very well not fast but does pull away.

• 2 weeks later...