Half Life 2 or Halo 2?

Which is a better game?  

389 members have voted

1. 1. Which is a better game?

• Half Life 2
    • Halo 2

YES! bow down to solitare!!!

585902897[/snapback]

Love ya rhinestoner... your my lil buddy on here. but solitaire is teh suxors kid.

^ O.O how can you say that to the most superior game in the universe!!!!

585903386[/snapback]

It is true. I surrender to the will of solitaire!

Good, now bow down to me, Queen Solitare!!!! (man i suck, i'm playing it now....help....computer)

585903405[/snapback]

are you saying im queen solitaire or are you saying that you are queen solitaire? I know i look good in a dress and all, but do you really think i should be a queen? That is if you ment for me to be a queen, because, yeah if you didn't mean that ive probably disturbed some people, and most likely people will collect me and place me in a padded cell... for the second time today...

are you saying im queen solitaire or are you saying that you are queen solitaire? I know i look good in a dress and all, but do you really think i should be a queen? That is if you ment for me to be a queen, because, yeah if you didn't mean that ive probably disturbed some people, and most likely people will collect me and place me in a padded cell... for the second time today...

585903413[/snapback]

umm, did you take you medication today? i was meaning me as the queen of solitare..but i can make an exception as you being a queen too.

anyways, this is getting WAAAAY off topic....

Graphics aren't everything buddy.

585905859[/snapback]

Well considering that the game engine is unbelievable! seriously 1 million polygons in a character and sum billion in a level with many levels of shaders and hdr lighting seriously... The game engine is what makes a future, and the United States Army even is using the unreal 3 engine for americas army if thats enough for you they could have used a different but the they didn't.

but on topic here my vote went to half life 2, halo (gaylo) 2 just dont go to a graphic, physic, or story as half life 2 did.. Also valve is always on fixing there problems and free updates that add things to the game unlike halo 2 were in the recent update you gotta pay for the new levels on a disc.. half life 2: Aftermath is a expansion so if you halo fan boys try to take that as an example it dont work because aftermath is a totally different story and has totally different levles..