Announce: Features added for Subscribers

The following additions have been made to the @ Subscriber group. Currently there are 123 subscribers and this is our way of saying thanks.

Allow PM attachments? Yes

Max. Number of storable messages? = 200 (normally 100)

Can edit own topic title & description? Yes

Again thanks to everyone that subscribes and also to those members who do not block ads on Neowin. It all helps to pay for the mega hardware we need to keep the site up :p

Edit: This just in! Subscribers have their stars back :)

awesome, sometimes i wish i had a cc :( dont want to send a money order, dont know how long it will take ... a neat option i think would be to lower the reply time from 30 second to maybe 10 for subscribers :l i forget a lot of times i have to wait before replying ... :/

The following additions have been made to the @ Subscriber group. Currently there are 123 subscribers and this is our way of saying thanks.

Allow PM attachments? Yes

Max. Number of storable messages? = 200 (normally 100)

Again thanks to everyone that subscribes and also to those members who do not block ads on Neowin. It all helps to pay for the mega hardware we need to keep the site up :p

585433883[/snapback]

What about Neowin Community Blogs!!! :ninja:

Cant some of you without creditcards pay by paypal some way:unsure:e: Sorry if this is just a case of me being stupi:pinch:h:

585434208[/snapback]

Payment Methods

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...tion&CODE=index

*PayPal

All major credit cards accepted. See PayPal for more information.

*NOCHEX

UK debit and credit cards, such as Switch, Solo, VISA Debt (Delta), VISA Electron and Maestro. All prices will be convereted into GBP (UK Pounds) upon ordering.

*Post Service

You can use this method if you wish to send us a check, postal order or international money order.

*Authorize.net

Payment Methods

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...tion&CODE=index

*PayPal

All major credit cards accepted. See PayPal for more information.

*NOCHEX

UK debit and credit cards, such as Switch, Solo, VISA Debt (Delta), VISA Electron and Maestro. All prices will be convereted into GBP (UK Pounds) upon ordering.

*Post Service

You can use this method if you wish to send us a check, postal order or international money order.

*Authorize.net

585434330[/snapback]

Thanks for that, but i was just pointing out they could pay with paypal if they havnt got a credit card...

I'm with lunamonkey on this one :) Next milestone (2k) i will sign up :) hehe

585433883[/snapback]

I <3 you Neobond. Your my hero :blush: