Announce: Features added for Subscribers

The following additions have been made to the @ Subscriber group. Currently there are 123 subscribers and this is our way of saying thanks.

Allow PM attachments? Yes

Max. Number of storable messages? = 200 (normally 100)

Can edit own topic title & description? Yes

Again thanks to everyone that subscribes and also to those members who do not block ads on Neowin. It all helps to pay for the mega hardware we need to keep the site up :p

585433883[/snapback]

:D Thanks a lot Neobond. I was about the leave the subs to get my stars back but it would be great to have custom subscriber stars if we'd choose to have 'em! Consider this on the next feature list :)

I"m sorry Neobond but at this moment, I cannot afford to subscribe. But I do use Firefox and all ads are UNBLOCKED just for you. I occasionally click on some also and I am planning on possibly subscribing.

I"m sorry Neobond but at this moment, I cannot afford to subscribe. But I do use Firefox and all ads are UNBLOCKED just for you. I occasionally click on some also and I am planning on possibly subscribing.

585436478[/snapback]

I am the same... Neowin == ADS UNBLOCKED to help out...and thats not often i do that :p

i'll possibly subscribe soon...although i dont really "like" the e-mail options... i mean i know its pretty stupid to hand out @neowin.net but the others just dont strike me as appealing...so i would stricly be donating for the Neowin getting the money fact :D

Thanks from me too. People like me need all the help they can get to fix thier mistakes.. LOL Just ask BangBang023.. hehe. Anyway I presently do block ads, that's why I subscribed. I do that for sites I support (or visit more then a couple of times). The adblock I use doesn't have whitelist, but will soon and you can bet neowin will be on that list.

*Post Service

You can use this method if you wish to send us a check, postal order or international money order.

I couldn't send a money order via-Western Union because "Neowin V.O.F." it's a company or sort of and not a 'real' person. f(>_<')

Uhm... I just noticed that the subscribers are the orange elite. I bet it has something to do with Holland. :shifty:

awesome new features. thanks for this quality update (Y)

585438498[/snapback]

insanekiwi, you have double bling-bling?!?!? :woot:

I thought subscriber button and stars couldn't go together. :laugh:

insanekiwi, you have double bling-bling?!?!??:woot::?

I thought subscriber button and stars couldn't go together.:laugh:gh:

585438742[/snapback]

They can no:D:D

Thanks to teh 1337 coderator(Y)Y)

insanekiwi, you have double bling-bling?!?!?  :woot: 

I thought subscriber button and stars couldn't go together.  :laugh:

585438742[/snapback]

yep, double pimpin' :D