Announce: Features added for Subscribers

Just subscribed myself, well, i paid via paypal, waiting for the confirmation email now :D

585438868[/snapback]

i had to wait about 2-3 minutes. then i got my confirmation.

/me waits also. Should have supprted them much earlier, I use the place everyday, it's the least I could do. :D

Go KIWI!

585438876[/snapback]

gee thanks :blush:

:rofl: :devil:

Its good to see loads of people are subscribing :D

With all this money Neowin will be able to keep this place running in top form :woot:

P.s Welcome to the subscribers ElectricDemon (Y)

Its good to see loads of people are subscribin:D:D

With all this money Neowin will be able to keep this place running in top for:woot:t:

P.s Welcome to the subscribers ElectricDemo(Y)Y)

585438991[/snapback]

indeed. i am here almsot 24/7 by now, it was about time i gave neowin some $$ for letting me camp here.

maybe there could be an option so that people could give a subscription as a gift ... like devart has ... that way you dont have to register to GIVE someone a subscription ...

I might actually subscribe soon, but seeing that I'd be paying with money order, that'd take a while. :lol:

Lucky subscribers.

Suggestion: If it doesnt already exsist, a subscribers-only forum?

If this happens, I might be in even sooner. ;)

There is a subscriber's only forum.

585456569[/snapback]

Awesome.

Sucks that I don't have PayPal, otherwise i'd be a subscriber right now. I think next month I might subscribe. *shrug*

Good thing I saw this thread; I've been meaning to subscribe for a while, and this just reminded me :)

Can we subscribe twice, thrice, etc? I'm not too interested in email/more-messages/editing-topics/whatever, since I don't actually post too often, but Neowin's an awesome community, and I'd like the ability to contribute more in the future when I run across more cash.

Good thing I saw this thread; I've been meaning to subscribe for a while, and this just reminded me :)

Can we subscribe twice, thrice, etc? I'm not too interested in email/more-messages/editing-topics/whatever, since I don't actually post too often, but Neowin's an awesome community, and I'd like the ability to contribute more in the future when I run across more cash.

585469727[/snapback]

https://www.neowin.net/aboutus.php click on the PayPal button.