Neowin news

What the hell, i read the post "XML: You'd think it couldn't get worse" On neowin, then over at the register see the same post, WORD FOR WORD. Now, you said Source: The Register, but do not make it clear that this is their work. I think you should put:

Snippit from an article over at The Register:

" ARTICLE ... "

Anyhow, just my opinion.

Originally posted by YahoKa

Still... its so easy to plagiarize content on-line, and even though recognition was given, i think it could have been better. Easy to mistake who did the hard work :)

Couldn't agree more. While some posts do a good job at just that, others could be improved. :)

i think it could go both ways. but credit was given to the website, so that is the important part. although many sites lately don't even allow you to do that. for example... news.com, zdnet, etc. check their copyrights and they have a rule strickly for that. so you gotta be careful i guess. but neowin.. you guys are doin a good job anyhow :)

Neowin does the best job by far of sourcing their news, many times I see Neowin articles ripped off on other sites without attibution... but at least NW has the balls to say "we didn't write this"

For computer software and hardware news I prefer to visit Neowin. If they were copying the article from someone else, Neowin will give the credit anyway. No offence made by them anyway.