MSN 7 604

Thats why hes been sued so many times? Yeah, keep contriburing your great logic, its a great laugh ;)

Chris123NT: lol, stfu :rofl:

585454822[/snapback]

msn messenger 7 contact listA screenshot of MSN Messenger 7.0.0604, one of the most recent builds and not available to the public nor beta-testers (so please don't ask), confirms our last presumption made already half a year ago about expected MSN Messenger 7 features: MSN Display Picture thumbnails in the contact list area. How do they call this in bowling? A strike? ;)

Those preferring the classic, clean look can turn this option off. Others will notice slightly bigger status icons in front of the MSN display names as well as the occasional gleams detached from them. Statuses will appear in grey now and a link to MSN Spaces has been added next to the Hotmail and MSN Today ones. Oh, and in the screenshot to the right you'll notice Tom listening to a kick ass tune in Windows Media Player 10.

"Don't wanna sound full of myself or rude", but I admit, nothing here we did not expect already. So let's hope 7.0 final can still come up with surprises that will blow us out of our socks ;)

[source: creamhackered @ Neowin]

he can be sued for that

edit: microsoft can justify that there are features which rival companies can implement and release before microsoft, and that its jeopardizing their WIP.

msn messenger 7 contact listA screenshot of MSN Messenger 7.0.0604, one of the most recent builds and not available to the public nor beta-testers (so please don't ask), confirms our last presumption made already half a year ago about expected MSN Messenger 7 features: MSN Display Picture thumbnails in the contact list area. How do they call this in bowling? A strike? ;)

Those preferring the classic, clean look can turn this option off. Others will notice slightly bigger status icons in front of the MSN display names as well as the occasional gleams detached from them. Statuses will appear in grey now and a link to MSN Spaces has been added next to the Hotmail and MSN Today ones. Oh, and in the screenshot to the right you'll notice Tom listening to a kick ass tune in Windows Media Player 10.

"Don't wanna sound full of myself or rude", but I admit, nothing here we did not expect already. So let's hope 7.0 final can still come up with surprises that will blow us out of our socks ;)

[source: creamhackered @ Neowin]

he can be sued for that

585454828[/snapback]

No he can't LOL. He posted the screenshot and dwergs described what he saw. Are you sure your feeling ok?

oh, and one last thing, who said ms would sue him now? why not wait til they have a list of things he disclosed so that they can nail him in many, many weak spots? hell thats what i'd do.

oh he posted that screenshot? well that definitely adds another one to microsoft's tally of tom's TS dump. tom, for your own sake, stop posting things. theyll get you eventually.

oh, and one last thing, who said ms would sue him now? why not wait til they have a list of things he disclosed so that they can nail him in many, many weak spots? hell thats what i'd do.

585454845[/snapback]

Haha, seriously your just making me laugh now. There is nothing against posting screenshots. They haven't been pulled by MS by now so you can't say there's anything wrong with them. Tom posted a screenshot, get over it...

Coffeee?, just ignore him, he likes the sound of his own voic:no:o:

oh he posted that screenshot? well that definitely adds another one to microsoft's tally of tom's TS dump. tom, for your own sake, stop posting things. theyll get you eventually.

585454851[/snapback]

You are aware that Tom practically works for MS?/ has VERY close connections with them?

tom posted a screenie which hows off new features which puts microsofts WIP in jeopardy (as they will naturally claim) and thus, they have every right to be ****ed at tom

the way you already are ;)

actually if he has discussed features rival companys like yahoo could implement similar features and comprimise what microsoft is working on.

585454864[/snapback]

The fact this has already been compiled and is on dogfood thats not going to happen. Also this is integrigated into Windows Messenger and I'm sure MS are not bothered about other companies doing the same with their IM programs with whatever program.

GCNaddict, your getting old and boring fast. Stop spamming this thread with your ill educated accusations. Take them elsewhere please.

You are aware that Tom practically works for MS?/ has VERY close connections with them?

585454865[/snapback]

uhhh... no he doesnt

he works for ibm, you twit

ROFL, p1ssed is censored! lol anyways, because he doesnt work for MS, he can be sued by MS. MS can also sue their own employees if info was released at a time when it shouldnt have been

tom posted a screenie which hows off new features which puts microsofts WIP in jeopardy (as they will naturally claim) and thus, they have every right to be ****ed at tom

the way you already are ;)

585454868[/snapback]

Ha ha ha.. :laugh: You're funny.. You should take it up professionally... -.- :rofl:

Ha ha ha..:laugh:: You're funny.. You should take it up professionally... -.-:rofl::

585454879[/snapback]

well its too bad tha no one in here knows anything about law. otherwise this audience wouldve been easier to talk to.

tom listen, look at what apple is doing to people who post trade secrets. MS will easily adopt the same policy. im sayin this for your own good.

larney stop tryin to screw him over. i know how much you hate tom but theres no point in getting him screwed over cuz u want to be l33t and get stuffs

well its too bad tha no one in here knows anything about law. otherwise this audience wouldve been easier to talk to.

tom listen, look at what apple is doing to people who post trade secrets. MS will easily adopt the same policy. im sayin this for your own good.

larney stop tryin to screw him over. i know how much you hate tom but theres no point in getting him screwed over cuz u want to be l33t and get stuffs

585454905[/snapback]

In short: You suck.

Nobody's getting sued over screenshots or information. Fact of the matter: Microsoft can sue for him disclosing trade secrets.

Is it important enough for them to bother sueing someone over?: No.

So please, stop embarassing yourself.

585454905[/snapback]

I have him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW YOUR AN IDIOT. Not that we talk most of the time on MSN and over microphones and get on very well. No, that doesn't make us friends that makes us enemy's. God please stop posting in here I can't take all this laughter you are bringing upon me :rofl:

cpu killer, much love :)

Larney i dont think you understand that saying msn is going to have a song notification, and all the other features he noted about along with the screenshot is the same as the mac guy who said the flash based ipod wanst going to have a screen. I tho dont think microsoft is as sue happy as apple is but you cant take the chance.

uhhh... no he doesnt

he works for ibm, you twit

ROFL, p1ssed is censored! lol anyways, because he doesnt work for MS, he can be sued by MS. MS can also sue their own employees if info was released at a time when it shouldnt have been

585454878[/snapback]

hense the close connections part, AFAIK tom is applying/has applyed to work at MS anyway

edit: vic ur good, but yes it can be sue-worthy material.

I have him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW YOUR AN IDIOT. Not that we talk most of the time on MSN and over microphones and get on very well. No, that doesn't make us friends that makes us enemy's. God please stop posting in here I can't take all this laughter you are bringing upon me :rofl:

cpu killer, much love :)

585454918[/snapback]

yes you DO have him. you have him suspended in a mental nuise, wishing he'd be sued and go br0ke. well some people on this board actually have morals and defend people who help the community.

remember the guy who said the ipod shuffle wouldnt have a screen? HE GOT SUED BY APPLE! and he didnt even post any screenshots. whats next? Microsoft can do the same thing.

Larney i dont think you understand that saying msn is going to have a song notification, and all the other features he noted about along with the screenshot is the same as the mac guy who said the flash based ipod wanst going to have a screen. I tho dont think microsoft is as sue happy as apple is but you cant take the chance.

585454928[/snapback]

Good point divertom15, nicely said :)

Btw, easy on the spam lads... every time you spam, a small south african elephant is given a tatoo.

edit: vic ur good

yes you DO have him. you have him suspended in a mental nuise, wishing he'd be sued and go br0ke. well some people on this board actually have morals and defend people who help the community.

remember the guy who said the ipod shuffle wouldnt have a screen? HE GOT SUED BY APPLE! and he didnt even post any screenshots. whats next? Microsoft can do the same thing.

585454935[/snapback]

Your missing the point. Microsoft aren't going to sue him because hes done nothing wrong. You have no idea about screenshots, news and Tom. Microsoft ALWAYS ask for the screenshots to be taken down and they haven't. So please, get over yourself...

divertom15, I don't think you actually know how to stop hating Tom as thats all you've done this thread is have a go at him. Seriously all of you stop now as your going nowhere and just making fools of yourselves...

Your missing the point. Microsoft aren't going to sue him because hes done nothing wrong. You have no idea about screenshots, news and Tom. Microsoft ALWAYS ask for the screenshots to be taken down and they haven't. So please, get over yourself...

divertom15, I don't think you actually know how to stop hating Tom as thats all you've done this thread is have a go at him. Seriously all of you stop is now as your going nowhere and just making fools of yourselves...

585454956[/snapback]

holy **** you must be blind!

cpukiller, divertom, and I all claim (and have proof from the industry) that microsoft can easily sue him over the matter. vic doesnt think it will happen, but there's the off chance. its happened with apple, and its bound to happen with microsoft.

stfu :)

edit: unlike you, we are trying to save him from legal expenses. you just want to be l33t and have a new msn mess build. get the **** off of my planet! :ninja:

honestly i dont care what he does larney you just need to realise the fact that everyone else here agrees that, however unlikly microsoft can still sue for trade secrets. since they dont have a record of doing anything like that i doubt they will.