MSN 7 604

guys its not on beta place at this moment in time, as previously reported by cream it should be released in beta place by this coming sunday / monday

more official news will probably be released about this up and coming build very soon

stay tuned  :ninja:

smooth

585458861[/snapback]

tm? is seeing longhorn final on beta place:D:D

tm™ is seeing longhorn final on beta place?:DD

585458874[/snapback]

If it was final it wouldn't need to be on Beta Place :rolleyes::

Oh right ok, Why is it called Dogfood though?:pp

585458881[/snapback]

Because microsoft are all for testing on animals:pp

tm? is seeing longhorn final on beta place:D :D

585458874[/snapback]

Umm no *sigh*

When are you going to stop posting things not on topic in her:/:/?

No, dogfood is internal to Microsoft...

ok i know this might be stupid to ask and im sorry for asking it but i want to know.. if cream have it.. why he cant share with us?

585458907[/snapback]

because is internal build :no:

ok i know this might be stupid to ask and im sorry for asking it but i want to know.. if cream have it.. why he cant share with us?

585458907[/snapback]

Because MS wouldn't like that?!?

Not even beta testers have the build.

I seriously am starting to give up for the hope of this thread with LonghornMadBoy being here and such...

I hope they will add offline messeges on MSN 7  ;)

585458917[/snapback]

Get Messenger Plus and StuffPlug if you really can't live with out that. But offline = offline.

Get Messenger Plus and StuffPlug if you really can't live with out that. But offline = offline.

585458922[/snapback]

I know there are lots of plugins but I want to be integrated by MS . Like Yahoo ;)

:angry:

^^ Exactly what part of Offline don't you understand LonghornMadBoy? Oh and Yahoo Messenger..don't even get me started on that..

Deansweb2004, just active in this thread. Something wrong with being active and helpful?!?

^^ Exactly what part of Offline don't you understand LonghornMadBoy? Oh and Yahoo Messenger..don't even get me started on that..

Deansweb2004, just active in this thread. Something wrong with being active and helpful?!?

585458946[/snapback]

I have used yahoo mess , and I like the offilne messeges function. I hope that they will integrate in MSN

585458946[/snapback]

I only said you have been talking alot... i never said it was a problem.. its good to be