• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

MSN 7 604

Larney    0
Lareny, it's not lazy... MSN Spaces is a very good service.

You sir, are an idiot!  :happy:

585459535[/snapback]

And also is a website so why edit it in MSN? I'm not an idiot just look at things from my perspective...

vancity001    1

OK FOR EVERYONE SAYING WINBETA DOESNT HAVE IT/WONT RELEASE IT

1. Winbeta does have it, ive seen it, i know they have got it.

2. It WILL be released by Winbeta. They have the release packaged up and ready to go, they just wont release it until its on Betaplace.

3. Nobody will release it before its on Betaplace. Once its there, Winbeta WILL release it to the public.

I hope that shuts everyone up. As cream and everyone have said again and again you will see it sunday or monday at the latest.

Porp    0
Well it does. Seriously why do you think it was designed so you appear offline and can't send messages. Use abit of common knowledge?

585459530[/snapback]

I hope Larney leave's this place. Anyway's, Yahoo! uses Offline Messaging. MSN Messenger 7, could possibly use MSN Hotmail to integrate with Offline Messaging ;-) there's many suggestions I have told Walter and the rest of the Messenger Team about Offline Messaging. Hopefully, they will add some sort of Mail Reader in it :)

Porp    0
And also is a website so why edit it in MSN? I'm not an idiot just look at things from my perspective...

585459540[/snapback]

Well your perspective is meant for AIM, not MSN Messenger ;-). :sleep:

Also, MSN Messenger 7 will have alot of integration with MSN Spaces :) including Gleams, and in-conversation notifications of new updates to your friends' Spaces.

Larney    0
I hope Larney leave's this place. Anyway's, Yahoo! uses Offline Messaging. MSN Messenger 7, could possibly use MSN Hotmail to integrate with Offline Messaging ;-) there's many suggestions I have told Walter and the rest of the Messenger Team about Offline Messaging. Hopefully, they will add some sort of Mail Reader in it :)

585459557[/snapback]

I hope you leave this thread as you don't seen to know what your going on about with offline messaging (which defeats the point of being offline) and email? I mean obviously you don't like the people on your list and don't want to talk to them?

No, my perspective is means for MSN. God are you unable to read what I am saying. People mentioned editing your spaces from MSN but why have it come up in another window and not IE? I think your missing the actual contact of the posts here...

vancity001, stop making me laugh :rofl:

Rix    3

2. It WILL be released by Winbeta. They have the release packaged up and ready to go, they just wont release it until its on Betaplace.

3. Nobody will release it before its on Betaplace. Once its there, Winbeta WILL release it to the public.

I hope that shuts everyone up. As cream and everyone have said again and again you will see it sunday or monday at the latest.

585459548[/snapback]

/me Idles in WinBeta Irc :shifty:

vancity001    1

vancity001, stop making me laugh :rofl:

585459572[/snapback]

Right..... Care to elaborate?

audioscheine    0
Well your perspective is meant for AIM, not MSN Messenger ;-).  :sleep:

Also, MSN Messenger 7 will have alot of integration with MSN Spaces :) including Gleams, and in-conversation notifications of new updates to your friends' Spaces.

585459569[/snapback]

incoversating reminders could be very annyoing

Larney    0
Right..... Care to elaborate?

Winbeta talk alot of crap. Its well known. They have shown no proof they actually have the build. Just 4 screenshots. Wow :o

smooths*    0

Porp your giving me a headache stop arguin lol

btw hey R1CK13 an larney lol

:happy:

macmax    14

does it work this way ?

Betaplace releases it .... some beta tester gives it to Winbeta ...

Winbeta releases it saying " we had it from the very beginning, we were just being nice following MS rules " ...

sounds BS to me

Larney    0
does it work this way ?

Betaplace releases it .... some beta tester gives it to Winbeta ...

Winbeta releases it saying " we had it from the very beginning, we were just being nice following MS rules " ...

sounds BS to me

585459596[/snapback]

Creamhackered had it first and thats FACT ;)

vancity001    1

Remember that theres a delicate relationship between MS and Winbeta. MS knows they are there, they know they release things, and they dont care as long as Winbeta doesnt release their own betas before they do. Remember people at Winbeta arent going to risk everything just to release a beta of an IM client one day early cuz you guys are whining so much.

Porp    0
Creamhackered had it first and thats FACT ;)

585459608[/snapback]

We already know Creamhackered had it, stop trying to make it sound like "Oh my god, I know Creamhackered and he's my bestest friend in the whole wide worldZ111!!!!!11!!" Seriously, in like 10 posts you've said Creamhackered has had it, everyone already knows.

vancity001    1
We already know Creamhackered had it, stop trying to make it sound like "Oh my god, I know Creamhackered and he's my bestest friend in the whole wide worldZ111!!!!!11!!" Seriously, in like 10 posts you've said Creamhackered has had it, everyone already knows.

585459633[/snapback]

Yea good point. We know cream is a beta god, but dont try and cling onto him to make yourself seem like one too. And Cream didnt have it first, the people who coded it did. then people at MS did, etc. Cream is just the first person you know personally that had it.

Larney    0

585459633[/snapback]

:sleep: Wake me up when these two have stopped trolling...

We already know Creamhackered had it,

It's has. See this is my point lol your in denial :rofl:

Mx    0

If Winbeta had it they would of leaked it, vancity001, they would of. An exclusive like that and not releasing, bull.

Rix    3
Porp your giving me a headache stop arguin lol

btw hey R1CK13 an larney lol

:happy:

585459595[/snapback]

Hi :happy:

@vancity001: The guys on winbeta irc say your chatting sh*t ;)

Dane    176

585459548[/snapback]

They wont release it until its on Betaplace huh? Then what's the point?! :huh:. Everyone will have it then!!

vancity001    1

looks like im up against an unforceen level of ignorance.

wait until tomorrow before telling me that im wrong. If they dont release it, i will admit that i made a mistake, but wait and see.

macmax    14

Does having this release makes someone GOD ?

Larney    0
Does having this release makes someone GOD ?

585459667[/snapback]

Quote anybody who said that apart from a joke...

vancity001, no I will tell you that your an idiot now :)

vancity001    1
They wont release it until its on Betaplace huh?  Then what's the point?!  :huh:.  Everyone will have it then!!

585459659[/snapback]

A few select beta testers will have it, not everyone, unless of course these testers are breaking the rules :rolleyes:

Larney    0
A few select beta testers will have it, not everyone, unless of course these testers are breaking the rules :rolleyes:

585459677[/snapback]

Nobody out of Microsoft is breaking the rules. It's people within Microsoft breaking the rules as its currently on dogfood.

And believe me within a few minutes of it being on BetaPlace alot of people will have it. News breaks fast so Winbeta will just get it from beta tester and be like OMFG WE HAVE THE BUILD FIRST !!1111fivesixseven

vancity001    1
Quote anybody who said that apart from a joke...

vancity001, no I will tell you that your an idiot now :)

585459670[/snapback]

LOL glad to see we have intelligent people like you here[/sarcasm] . Looking at the amount of bitching and whining you do, its no wonder you have so many posts. Funny how people these days are too impatient to wait 24, or 48 hours even for something to be released.