• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

MSN 7 604

Larney    0
LOL glad to see we have intelligent people like you here[/sarcasm] . Looking at the amount of bitching and whining you do, its no wonder you have so many posts. Funny how people these days are too impatient to wait 24, or 48 hours even for something to be released.

585459690[/snapback]

Coming from you I'll take that as the compliment of the day then. I've not been whining apart from telling idiots (ie. you and LonghornWhateverBoy) to stop posting worthless crap in here.

Mx    0

Lol yea Larney, I think you, Larney have added around 100 to your post count from this thread alone :p.

vancity001, winbeta suck, everyone with the right mind knows.

vancity001    1

I will agree that winbeta sucks. They do usually lie about releasing things, but this time im pretty sure they will. Oh well if people dont believe me just wait until its out. No matter who releases it, it wont be until the 13th or 14th

Mx    0

Prove it, your info? Where did you learn about this release?

Mickrovich    0

:rofl: iam number 5 , Larney = 125 posts :blink:

Larney    0
And larney, stop spamming this topic. Look guys at this: http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...DE=who&t=283355.

585459735[/snapback]

Bah, shut up:rofl::

vancity001, we are waiting to hear more of your lovely smelling bs:))

R1CK13, I haven't double posted anywhere and I am editing now;))

Vice    1,593

hey im 3rd!

Larney 126 posts in 1 topic. lmfao

Rix    3
Bah, shut up :rofl:

vancity001, we are waiting to hear more of your lovely smelling bs :)

R1CK13, I haven't double posted anywhere and I am editing now ;)

585459768[/snapback]

I meant Mx?;))

Larney    0
I meant Mx?;))

585459782[/snapback]

Ah ok.

WinMacLin, yeah...I think I need help:cry::

HELP ME !!11111

Vice    1,593
I meant Mx?;))

585459782[/snapback]

xD his editing thin air his posted so much his off his ######.

Rix    3
XD his editing thin air his posted so much his off his ######.

585459787[/snapback]

...say wha? :unsure:

Larney    0
...say wha??:unsure::

585459800[/snapback]

Exactly, his small mind seems to think it makes sense on MSN:huh::

lardiop    1

Stop the trolling guys, it's getting out of hand. Just sit back and wait. If you have news/information, or want to discuss things related to the build, do it in here. Take your snarky remarks somewhere else.

Even if this build is leaked to you guys, we will not allow links until MS publically releases it to everyone. Members who post links will be warned/banned on the spot. (Regardless if it makes its way onto BetaPlace. Still technically a closed beta)

We had this discussion before the last beta build went public.

Coffeee    0

Jeez lads. STOP THE THREAD

BlinX    0

Removed, this build has NOT been leaked in any form

Vice    1,593
Stop the trolling guys, it's getting out of hand.

Just sit back and wait. If you have news/information, or want to discuss things related to the build, do it in here. Take your snarky remarks somewhere else.

Even if this build is leaked to you guys, we will not allow links until MS publically releases it to everyone. Members who post links will be warned/banned on the spot.

We had this discussion before the last beta build went public.

585459818[/snapback]

cant you just lock this thread until its finally released because its not going away is it.

BlinX    0
:rolleyes:

585459847[/snapback]

Whoops...wrong version. :whistle:

Mickrovich    0

:) , it isnt the build :(

lardiop    1

This build has NOT been leaked to the public.

Any member posting "links" will be warned/banned immediately.

We will only allow links when MSN publicly releases it.

Larney    0

lardiop, thank you and sorry the large amount of replies in the thread. It will be released when it is people so lets just wait.

Mickrovich    0

Why did he post MSN normal beta?

CloudyBay    0

Lol. I swear I said 30odd pages ago in this thread (damn this thread got way too long) that WinBeta and Neowin do have build 604, that we have proven to each other that both sites have it- (quite simple really...if when running msn messenger you can see your contacts personal message naming tunes they are currently listening to with wmp10 then (a) you have it and (b) so do they) and the screenies posted by both Tom and I are not fakes.

You guys trust Tom's word, so scroll back in the thread, he confirms the screenies are real and I know he knows we have the build as does he. I am quite certain Tom would jump up and point out that WinBeta does NOT have the build simply by checking his contacts list if WinBeta did not have it...I can 100% vouch for Tom's screenies, I have seen him playing tunes...that feature is only available in 604 and like I said before, both people need to have 604 in order to see the personal messages.

To those that heard a rumour that WinBeta is sitting on 5021, that is not true.

As to those claiming we'll just grab a copy of MSN Messenger 7 build 604 off of betaplace and release it claiming we had it for ages, again, refer to Tom...he knows we've had it for a while...

Noone needs or wants a flame war about this or any other release. Posting guidance over at WinBeta has resulted in no screenshots being posted unless we are certain they are legit. If we get duped, we'll post on the site saying so. Nothing to hide about it, it's not a pride thing, it's simply that we are calling things as they truly are. Some people seem to wait to simply bash sites now for things done or said in the past...grudges it seems like logs seem to be kept for a long time...

The word heard by all seems to indicate that 604 should be available tomorrow or at latest Monday. By then hopefully everyone will get a chance to try out the new features (useful or otherwise) and will have a chance to post to this thread as yet undiscovered features and suggestions for the next build...