• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

MSN 7 604

Nexus-    14
OK FOR EVERYONE SAYING WINBETA DOESNT HAVE IT/WONT RELEASE IT

1. Winbeta does have it, ive seen it, i know they have got it.

2. It WILL be released by Winbeta. They have the release packaged up and ready to go, they just wont release it until its on Betaplace.

3. Nobody will release it before its on Betaplace. Once its there, Winbeta WILL release it to the public.

I hope that shuts everyone up. As cream and everyone have said again and again you will see it sunday or monday at the latest.

585459548[/snapback]

Im not going to cut winbeta any slack. After the crap they have pulled with longhorn they just want a lot of attention. That there sir is just some lame exuse to use their betaplace account and download it and package it up in 5 min.

Larney    0

Why then not post any more screenshots apart from screenshots not worth showing?

Nexus-    14

Cloudbay he confirmed the screenshots were real not the fact that you guys have it. Since when did the irc groups start acting careful and not leaking something till microsoft does it? especially a little messenger build. :laugh:

Rix    3
Since when did the irc groups start acting careful and not leaking something till microsoft does it? especially a little messenger build.  :laugh:

585459913[/snapback]

:laugh: True

Mickrovich    0

Why al the rush Blinx posted the wrong version anyway ... :(

Mx    0

WinBeta are probably releasing, but why don't they get off their asses and do it now.

2.jpg

1.jpg

Rix    3
Why al the rush Blinx posted the wrong version anyway ... :(

585459922[/snapback]

You've already said that :rolleyes:

CloudyBay    0

Ummm on the screenshots, I'm crap at them lol - everyone knows that - to the point where staff are now teaching me to use a real imaging app and how to actually produce decent accurate screenies.

As to the comment that Tom confirmed the screenies are real not having or not having 604, simply ask Tom. He may choose to post a screenie showing one of us in his contacts actually showing a personal message. Failing that, I could post yet more screenies showing the personal message box but hey, how will that prove I have the build? I could reinstall it, catch all the install screenies but again, how would that prove someone just didn't supply me the screenies? I could post an nfo showing the release and the mods we've added to it for your convenience, but again, that's just an nfo...

In short, I cannot prove it without releasing it or without Tom confirming to you that we have it. It will be released in due course, so until then you'll have to check with Tom...

Mickrovich    0

Yeah, but why.... :rofl:

CloudyBay    0

Mx2 - Interesting screenshots...incidentally the top one is an old one...space required was fixed - MSN Messenger doesn't need 3GB for install ;)

aximxp    0

Removed

Rix    3
Mx2 - Interesting screenshots...incidentally the top one is an old one...space required was fixed - MSN Messenger doesn't need 3GB for install ;)

585459956[/snapback]

Your just teasing me now :( Do YOU personally have it? or just a member of the WinBeta team?

Mickrovich    0

Yea your driving us nuts :s

Mx    0

The screenshots are real.

vancity001    1

Yes, indeed, those screenshots by Mx2 are definitely real

CloudyBay    0

mx2, I can confirm your screenies are real, just that the top one indicates one of the requirements is 3GB HDD space...lol, that is obviously quite wrong and was updated after that particular copy of the nfo was produced. The current nfo has the corrected space requirements listed.

aximxp    0

well i could post a large rambling and repetative discussion regarding the sheer retardedness of this thread being forty-something pages long, or i could use a fairly concise graphical representation of my feelings on the matter.

seriously now wait for the cascade of amazingly insightful posts such as "IS THAT REAL LOL" and let's not forget the ever popular "OMG THAT CANT BE REAL"

but as i've been shown, clearly joy and lighthearted humour no place in this thread.

Vice    1,593

Removed

BlinX    0

mx, let me guess. you got that file of IRC?

Tomi    0

Wow. I leave my computer for 4 hours and 11 pages already.

I'm surprised someone believed me when I posted that I'm dloading 604 off of BetaPlace because:

3 New Messages

is what I saw when I logged into Neowin today.

Removed

This topic should be closed until .604 officially gets released to BetaPlace so no more spamming occurs. ;)

aximxp    0
Wow. I leave my computer for 4 hours and 11 pages already.

I'm surprised someone believed me when I posted that I'm dloading 604 off of BetaPlace because:

lardiop    1
No, really I think it should be left open so the mods can edit every second post. That sounds at least 18 times more exciting.

We shouldn't have to babysit every thread like this, especially not close them. You guys know the rules and what happens when you break them.

Vice    1,593

:( Anyway, none of the features impress me. I think anything over the display pictures is a bit pointless really.

BlinX    0

Microsoft is so slow.

Vice    1,593
Microsoft is so slow.

585460110[/snapback]

gosh its only been two days. :laugh: