MSN 7 604

at this point i would rather see mess.be quoted every 5 min for screenshots then winbeta. they really disapointed a lot of people including their own staff by not keeping up with their promises.

I would also like to add that i was told that the owner of winbeta considers its a leak just by telling you hes got something and showing screenshots (or even just posting a build number/text) and usually feels no obligation to then distrube software because he feels as tho hes already leaked it. I doubt his views have changed.

Edited by divertom15

Sad how we can post that both WinBeta and Neowin agree that both sites have it and have tested it and have proven to each other that it works then someone comes along and lamely claims it's just a few borrowed screenies...

Sorry bud, you're dead wrong...

Get over it, it's only MSN Messenger for crying out loud...it's not like we're showing screenshots of LH 5032 or anything...

585449933[/snapback]

Winbeta's screenshots show nothing. If they actually had the build they would of shown more screenshots by now like with Longhorn they show the Control Panel so why not the Options in MSN Messenger 7 or the installation. You may want to think before you post again.

Oh and a note to everybody CALM DOWN. It's only a thread and some of you are at each others throats.

divertom15, exactly Winbeta don't actually care anymore. They think they are god when thats so obviously creamhackered :rofl:

lol , cream is god because he is an beta teste:ike:e:

585450972[/snapback]

Have you not been reading/following the threads with the smallest of interest in what people have been saying. Tom afaik is not on the MSN Messenger 7 beta and this build isn't available to beta testers anyway. So where you make that assumtion from I have no idea?!?

Because 604 is given away too beta tester;);)

585450985[/snapback]

you should have noticed other who have pointed out that they are already on this beta test already. and I am too. does that make me a god? no but im simply upset that microsoft doesnt ever give beta builds out frequently enough on any beta to external testers for us to sufficiently and acuratly report bugs. this build being so old im sure most of the testers have gone onto other things.:no:o:

Thats what angers me right there. I dont want to have the build for some uber leet status i just know i cant be help if i aint able to be testing the newest build.

you should have noticed other who have pointed out that they are already on this beta test already. and I am too. does that make me a god? no but im simply upset that microsoft doesnt ever give beta builds out frequently enough on any beta to external testers for us to sufficiently and acuratly report bugs. this build being so old im sure most of the testers have gone onto other things.?:no::?

Thats what angers me right there. I dont want to have the build for some uber leet status i just know i cant be help if i aint able to be testing the newest build.

585451008[/snapback]

This build was compiled a few days ago so what the hell??!!

Also creamhackered is the 1337ness and you can't argue with tha;);)

If you bothered to actually pay attention to this thread and not be so envy of the fact that creamhackered has the build then you would see he says the beta testers are very likely to get this build very soon (ie this weekend/monday).

Mickrovich?, if you also read the thread beta testers don't have this build yet.

Edited by Larney

This build was compiled a few days ago so what the hell??!!

Also creamhackered is the 1337ness and you can't argue with that ;)

If you bothered to actually pay attention to this thread and not be so envy of the fact that creamhackered has the build then you would see he says the beta testers are very likely to get this build very soon (ie this weekend/monday).

Mickrovich?, if you also read the thread beta testers don't have this build yet/

585451096[/snapback]

Oh i do understand all that. Im just upset its taken so long. Im also upset ms does this with any beta test. there will be hundreds of builds on betas ive been on in the past after the latest build of whatever beta and i therefore feel like i cant make a contribution.

yeh its real

@ at post earlyer:

i wouldnt say its given away to beta testers. we are given it, and we do our job, we beta test it...

Anyway, all seems well, except i would love to know how much of a memory ###### messenger will be with display pictures in the contact list...

ok, weird... i just heard that some idiot leaked it onto torrent sites.... after this post over a gazzilon people will be on the warez, torrent sites... dont bother M$ took them off allready and the reason im calling him an idiot is because it was made for the beta testers not the publc and i respect that.

yeh its real

@ at post earlyer:

i wouldnt say its given away to beta testers. we are given it, and we do our job, we beta test it...

Anyway, all seems well, except i would love to know how much of a memory ###### messenger will be with display pictures in the contact list...

585451174[/snapback]

When its final not really and its becoming slower then final so I suspect not. divertom15, you can't test nothing as there have been not released. Just wait for a new beta worth testing.

Jase, why do I NOT believe you://?

Im 541562

hey fag why dont you give me ur id for microsoft... look me up if u can 494898 thank you..

According to the T&C i read when i signed up for the Microsoft Beta program, 5 years ago, youre not supposed to "give out" your beta ID as its "personal to you"

Especially, on a public forum like this

*shakes head* :no:

Agreeing to these terms is your acknowledgement that you will not disclose any information about a product including, but not limited to; the product, beta newsgroup content, Web site documents and other content, or the content of any beta-related e-mail to persons not covered by the agreement. Failure to abide by these terms could result in removal of you and your company from Microsoft beta programs.

I think that encompasses the Beta ID - give its included in EVERY email i (and you) receive from Betaplace.

Fact is, this build is NOT in the testers domain yet. I HIGHLY doubt you have it, unless you have a leaked copy, which violates the T&C anyway.

Get a grip guys, you'll have it when you are SUPPOSED to have it. Cream may possibly have it, and i trust his word that he has... But its common knowledge that he gets a LOT of stuff from internal sources

Fact is, this build is NOT in the testers domain yet. I HIGHLY doubt you have it, unless you have a leaked copy, which violates the T&C anyway.

Get a grip guys, you'll have it when you are SUPPOSED to have it. Cream may possibly have it, and i trust his word that he has... But its common knowledge that he gets a LOT of stuff from internal sources

585451345[/snapback]

Thank you and Tom DOES have it ;)

People need to calm down and just wait for the new build if it ever comes out. You people are getting far too worked up over nothing at the moment and as worked up I don't mean enjoying it (which is fine as I am) but having a go at each other and being at each others necks. Lets stop it guys...

its also unlikely that we are going to get that 604 build anyway, it'll change before its released to us

its also unlikely that we are going to get that 604 build anyway, it'll change before its released to us

585451371[/snapback]

It's already been compiled. As creamhackered said it just has to go to dogfood and then onto beta testers.

It's already been compiled. As creamhackered said it just has to go to dogfood and then onto beta testers.

585451378[/snapback]

fair point, but SOMETIMES, they compile a build just before tester release

Ok people please before you post, read what Larney and Cream have to say. Both of them obviously know what they are talking about.

I have got to get this copy ASAP :( Im a beta tester for Stuffplug-NG 2 and I gotta see if it works. Can someone report who has this copy if it works with the latest Messenger Plus! ?

^^ I do know what I am talking about and this build hasn't "leaked" yet. As cream said beta testers are very likely to recieve this build over the weekend so until then nobody can really test if Messenger Plus or another the new Stuffplug-NG 2...

Ok people please before you post, read what Larney and Cream have to say. Both of them obviously know what they are talking about.

I have got to get this copy ASAP :( Im a beta tester for Stuffplug-NG 2 and I gotta see if it works. Can someone report who has this copy if it works with the latest Messenger Plus! ?

585451417[/snapback]

I am a tester for stuffplug ng 2 as well :)

and i can tell you now that messenger plus will not function with the new version :)

messenger plus is made so it only works with reconisable versions of messenger.

personally, i do not think patchou should make this version compatible with 604, this is only a beta version remember and messenger plus can sometimes disrupt messenger.