MSN 7 604

I am a tester for stuffplug ng 2 as well:))

and i can tell you now that messenger plus will not function with the new version:))

messenger plus is made so it only works with reconisable versions of messenger.

personally, i do not think patchou should make this version compatible with 604, this is only a beta version remember and messenger plus can sometimes disrupt messenger.

585451744[/snapback]

How do you know the new version is so much different? If anything don't make statements that you have no information or proof to backup. Wait until somebody have some evidence. Afaik, Messenger Plus DOES work in the new version.

ok here goes, i am a ex msgplus helper. well known in the community.

i am also a friend of TheBlasphemer..

and to top it off, i am a forum moderator on mess.be

585451774[/snapback]

Lovely, want a cookie?

cookie.jpg

Yep, its against the beta terms!

585451365[/snapback]

afraid not. I just checked it out officially with staff and I am aok to post my BetaID as long as I do not post the contents of said email. My Beta ID has been used in nonofficial communications by staff so therefore it is in free domain.

besides that fact.

theres not a damned thing anyone can do with my BetaID without my password.

That however is not going anywher;);)

ok here goes, i am a ex msgplus helper. well known in the community.

i am also a friend of TheBlasphemer..

and to top it off, i am a forum moderator on mess.be

585451774[/snapback]

ahh so thats who you are, Stigmata?.. thought that name sounded firmiliar, welcome to the forum:):)

:)

well anyway, to take it back on topic...

what do you feel about only allowing windows media player 10 to show now playing

when windows media player 10 is not compatible with windows 9x??

How do you know the new version is so much different? If anything don't make statements that you have no information or proof to backup. Wait until somebody have some evidence. Afaik, Messenger Plus DOES work in the new version.

585451766[/snapback]

Well considering that MsgPlus! does not work with the current public beta of MSN7 its pretty easy to conclude it will not work with this build either :rolleyes:

Well considering that MsgPlus! does not work with the current public beta of MSN7 its pretty easy to conclude it will not work with this build either  :rolleyes:

585451869[/snapback]

errrrrr :rofl:

ROFL........ LMAO..  You Sure about that!

585451878[/snapback]

Well I have the latest available version (to the public) and when I boot up it says its not compatible takes me to a page at messenger plus.net and tells me patchou does not plan to release a compatible version until it comes out of beta so i mean ???

Well considering that MsgPlus! does not work with the current public beta of MSN7 its pretty easy to conclude it will not work with this build either  :rolleyes:

585451869[/snapback]

it does work with 7.0.0425, just download the 3.40.112 Beta from here.

And Stigmata, you don't know if Plus! will work or not with the new beta, if they haven't made any major changes on hooking up with it it should still work :).

it does work with 7.0.0425, just download the 3.40.112 Beta from here.

And Stigmata, you don't know if Plus! will work or not with the new beta, if they haven't made any major changes on hooking up with it it should still work :).

585451908[/snapback]

Thank you :)

as well as that judge telling microsoft to remove window media player as a package in windows....

makes sence..

585451807[/snapback]

personally I think it doesn't make sense. People like an all-in-one package when they don't really know much about it. People just want to listen to music, they don't care what program it is or what it is capable to do apart from playing music and showing videos. The only people who do care are those who spend a lot of time behind the computer and use it apart from deskwork.

Windows is software made by Microsoft so I think it's their right to implement into it what they want (as long as it doesn't harm any laws of privacy and security ofcourse). If other companies who distribute media players don't make enough profit then it is because they don't make enough commercial for it. Do you ever see ads about music players apart from on a fan site? I don't really see it that often, except for Windows Media Player. Microsoft isn't doing anything wrong.

rofl brillian:rofl:l:

Everyone, Just listen to Larney and Creamhackered as they obviously know what they're on about. No point arguing tbh.

585451786[/snapback]

Ye(Y)Y)

WinMacLin, it does work but heh oh wel:rofl:l:

ITs a good feature... but should support more media players... Just another way for people to get Microsoft Media Player

585451802[/snapback]

Whats the name MSN! It should use Windows Media Player. If you don't like it don't use it.

Whats the name MSN!  It should use Windows Media Player.  If you don't like it don't use it.

585452225[/snapback]

I agree. There is nothing wrong with Windows Media Player and its about time Microsoft added this fantastic feature. No more having to manually type what track I am listening to. Trying to make it work with other players I can only see problems arousing.

Whats the name MSN!  It should use Windows Media Player.  If you don't like it don't use it.

585452225[/snapback]

God, Im still going to use it... But i just suggested it should be use with other programes aswell..