MSN 7 604

I agree. There is nothing wrong with Windows Media Player and its about time Microsoft added this fantastic feature. No more having to manually type what track I am listening to. Trying to make it work with other players I can only see problems arousing.

585452408[/snapback]

I think that maybe a plugin like yahoo one will do this thing in msn 6 too :)

LonghornMadBoy: Wait your turn. Like everyone else is saying. It'll be out probably Sunday/Monday. Everyone wants to try this build out.

LonghornMadBoy: Wait your turn. Like everyone else is saying. It'll be out probably Sunday/Monday. Everyone wants to try this build out.

585452469[/snapback]

Yep, We Sure do ;)

^^ Yeah just wait. I have good information to say this is the build people will be given to beta testers on Sunday/Monday if not the start of next week. LonghornMadBoy, what Yahoo plugin :huh:?

And Stigmata, you don't know if Plus! will work or not with the new beta, if they haven't made any major changes on hooking up with it it should still work :).

585451908[/snapback]

Im sorry, but your wrong. Patchou once published a section of his 'hooking' code, and it proved that it checked the version of messenger first, because some features of plus need to change for each version of messenger (like when you need to update polygamy for each version of messenger). If msgplus comes in contact with a version it does not reconise, it places a simple menu hook, with a message saying that msgplus does not support this version.

^^ Yeah just wait. I have good information to say this is the build people will be given to beta testers on Sunday/Monday if not the start of next week. LonghornMadBoy, what Yahoo plugin :huh:?

585452497[/snapback]

The yahoo plugin that shows what song you listen in Winamp , I don't know an link right now.

Stigmata?, Yes, 99% of us already knew that so whats your point? The latest Messenger Plus Beta works with the latest MSN Messenger 7 Beta (being 7.0.0604). So whats your point?

LonghornMadBoy, thats a Yahoo Toolbar. MSN Messenger intergrated features are different://

The yahoo plugin that shows what song you listen in Winamp , I don't know an link right now.

585452517[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken - the (!WAT) syntax in Msg Plus also displays what song you're currently listening to in Winamp?

Stigmata?, Yes, 99% of us already knew that so whats your point? The latest Messenger Plus Beta works with the latest MSN Messenger 7 Beta (being 7.0.0604). So whats your point?

585452526[/snapback]

my point is that it cannot work with messenger 7.0.0604.

to prove it even more....

#ifdef _DEBUG

if(((CPreferences::GetMessengerVersion() < 5 || CPreferences::IsWindowsMessenger()) && _tcscmp(szClass, CMainMsgWnd::m_sClassName5) == 0)

|| (CPreferences::GetMessengerVersion() >= 5 && _tcscmp(szClass, CMainMsgWnd::m_sClassName4) == 0))

{

TRACE("Error: Unexpected Messenger window class");

}

#endif

that is a quote of his global hook code..

which can be found here

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/attachment....chmentid=140826

around the 35th line

here it checks the version of messenger, and rejects it if it is not reconised..

now do you believe me?

I don't believe you at all. It will work with 604, do you have 604?

585452659[/snapback]

It does work with 604. So no I don't believe you and I will ask you for the 3rd time, whats your point?!?

I agree with Larney and Mx;) ;)

585452693[/snapback]

Good b:devil:il:

Thats it, agre;);)

cpu killer, yes but thats the whole idea. Microsoft are starting to incorporate featuers from Messenger Plus into MSN Messenger.

Hehe, yesss agree with us.

585452708[/snapback]

WE WANT POWER:ninja::

Nah, but it does work with 604. Believe me;))

There might be some compatability issues but I'm sure it won't take Patchou long to fix any problems.