MSN 7 604

you know the fun part? if the build has not been released, and tom has it, microsoft can easily hunt him down and file a lawsuit against him for "posession and distribution of trade secrets" and under trade secrets would be screenshots, not just the actual build.

winbeta can easily be shut down.

oh wait, winbeta has 5021, and they dont feel like leaking it because theyre "waiting til the right time." Tom, if we dont see the build by 1:00 PM GMT on monday, ill have the right to hax u (if i could) but more importantly, everyone at neowin will have the right to request your demotion.

on a final note, if we dont see the 50xx build from winbeta before winhec, or before the rumored ctp is released, everyone can go rape the winbeta admins.

you know the fun part? if the build has not been released, and tom has it, microsoft can easily hunt him down and file a lawsuit against him for "posession and distribution of trade secrets" and under trade secrets would be screenshots, not just the actual build.

oh wait, winbeta has 5021, and they dont feel like leaking it because theyre "waiting til the right time." Tom, if we dont see the build by 1:00 PM GMT on monday, ill have the right to hax u (if i could) but more importantly, everyone at neowin will have the right to request your demotion.

on a final note, if we dont see the 50xx build from winbeta before winhec, or before the rumored ctp is released, everyone can go rape the winbeta admins.

585454546[/snapback]

ROFL, that is one of the funniests posts I have read in my life :laugh:

So.... it's illegal if people get a build before it is released? What the hell can they do? :pinch:

585454546[/snapback]

Lay off the crack dude (N) :no:

Seriously, shut up. Your meaningless post just begs the question how you are actually able to type your message out. That has to be the funniest thread I've read all day because its so stupid :rofl:

Mr. Dee, OMFGWTFLOLROFLBBQ !!111!!111 :o :o

the only thing I agree with is the trade secrets part and how it involves winbeta. Creamhackered hasnt even posted screenshots (to my knowledge)

585454658[/snapback]

lol you need to read this thread mate ;)

lol you need to read this thread mat;);)

585454710[/snapback]

rofl what a joke. he's been reading i:):)

indeed cream hasnt posted any screens but he has publicly disclosed info about the new build. accurate or not, tom can be sued.

rofl what a joke. he's been reading it :)

indeed cream hasnt posted any screens but he has publicly disclosed info about the new build. accurate or not, tom can be sued.

585454741[/snapback]

Haha you idiot. No he can't. He just gave Neowin members a better image than Winbeta gave and Microsoft haven't asked for it be removed which is all they do. Do you have any idea :rofl: ?!?!?!?!?!??!??!

creamhackered's screenshot:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...=post&id=110580

lol you need to read this thread mat;);)

585454710[/snapback]

rofl what a joke. he's been reading i:):)

indeed cream hasnt posted any screens but he has publicly disclosed info about the new build. accurate or not, tom can be sued, since mess.be claims all of its info to be from Tom.

Larney, learn something about law. neowin hasnt leaked anything which could get it into trouble with anyone for releasing trade secrets, but others have. Tom knows as well as I do how risky leaking the build, or any info about it, would be.

indeed cream hasnt posted any screens but he has publicly disclosed info about the new build. accurate or not, tom can be sued, since mess.be claims all of its info to be from Tom.

Larney, learn something about law. neowin hasnt leaked anything which could get it into trouble with anyone for releasing trade secrets, but others have. Tom knows as well as I do how risky leaking the build, or any info about it, would be.

585454759[/snapback]

Where's he posted written information about any of the new features. I await your response until the stop talking crap....

If Tom wanted to disclose features he would of done a front page post. Again your a complete idiot and you seriously have no idea what the hell your on about :no:

Hey GCN u better get your rape stick ready for winbeta.  Because i doubt very much that they will go public with 5021 just because they're like that.

585454772[/snapback]

dont worry im ready to go :)

/me breaks a stick from a nearby tree

Hey GCN u better get your rape stick ready for winbeta.  Because i doubt very much that they will go public with 5021 just because they're like that.

585454772[/snapback]

Exactly and you can now be sued for posting a screenshot. Lmao your so funny for being dumb :rofl:

585454759[/snapback]

Mate youve been pwned once allready, i suggest for your health, you leave this thread, WALK AWAY! :rofl: :ninja:

Larney you either dont live in the US or know nothing about the US economy when it comes to trade secrets. MICROSOFT CAN BE JUSTIFIED TO SUE ANYONE with something as simple as a screenshot as an excuse :)

Larney you either dont live in the US or know nothing about the US economy when it comes to trade secrets. MICROSOFT CAN BE JUSTIFIED TO SUE ANYONE with something as simple as a screenshot as an excuse :)

585454798[/snapback]

Thats why hes been sued so many times? Yeah, keep contriburing your great logic, its a great laugh ;)

Chris123NT: lol, stfu :rofl: