do you smoke ?

531 members have voted

1. 1. do you smoke ?

• chain smoker
    • social smoker
    • no

Absolutely not - never even had an urge to try. No cigarettes, pipes, cigars... There is just NO redeeming value to smoking - you don't get anything good out of it...just alot of bad. At least with drinking you could say it tastes good or it provides some nutrients.

Us Non smokers should love smokers. It means we get more pention money because they die and don't get theirs. :ninja: Altho I am a bit young to think about pention money haha, like 50 years to young! :p

Im one of those VERY rare people who dont get addicted, so is my mom so i smoke ocationally but i never have an urge

585454852[/snapback]

Wow...your body must be impervious to nicotine or something. :o

I don't smoke....here's the reason why.

My mother smoked like a chimney when I was growing up....until one day when she went to the doctor for a routine physical....the doctor said he didn't like what he heard when he checked her breathing, so he ordered a chest X-ray... when the X-ray came back, it showed an area about the size of a quarter, and he pointed to it and said to my mother, "That's all the healthy lung you have left!" He basically told Mom that she would be dead in a year or less unless she quit immediately. :cry:

After hearing that story, I was convinced that I would never touch cigarettes.

Besides which, it stinks, and smells worse afterwards.... :p